Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Do any servers have a Black/White Unleashed Oni Set?

Haven’t seen any on Epona. Thank god tho cause Oni is almost as ugly as shaman and highlander fash
False oni is hawt
If you burn it, it will definitely be "hot". Unless it's appearance scares the fire so much that it goes out by itself :?

In all serious, I don't particularly mind the Oni set. It definitely has an interesting and unique look, which is okay by me. The effect (while not great) is also interesting/unique.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Do any servers have a Black/White Unleashed Oni Set?

Haven’t seen any on Epona. Thank god tho cause Oni is almost as ugly as shaman and highlander fash
False oni is hawt
If you burn it, it will definitely be "hot". Unless it's appearance scares the fire so much that it goes out by itself :?

In all serious, I don't particularly mind the Oni set. It definitely has an interesting and unique look, which is okay by me. The effect (while not great) is also interesting/unique.
Ugly. I like my efflorescent black scoithniamh set better. Took me forever to put the set together and is probably the only one on Epona ,_,
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge