Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Where are we heading?

Question is pretty simple, so i hope the Admins respond to it. Where is this game heading? Whats currently in the making? Whats currently planned? etc. Im sure im not the only one playing this game that has these questions. Lets be real, as great as this mini event sounds, it seemed like it was rushed. A new mount was made, that was just a re skinned version of a horse, now if yall took like idk, the 185 edl dog and re skinned that and made the skill decent, that would've been better than re skinning a current mount. Ill keep it simple for now, but ya, Where is celtic heroes currently heading. Boss wise, balancing wise, etc. Just want some sort of an explanation. thanks in advance :)
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Re: Where are we heading?

Question is pretty simple, so i hope the Admins respond to it. Where is this game heading? Whats currently in the making? Whats currently planned? etc. Im sure im not the only one playing this game that has these questions. Lets be real, as great as this mini event sounds, it seemed like it was rushed. A new mount was made, that was just a re skinned version of a horse, now if yall took like idk, the 185 edl dog and re skinned that and made the skill decent, that would've been better than re skinning a current mount. Ill keep it simple for now, but ya, Where is celtic heroes currently heading. Boss wise, balancing wise, etc. Just want some sort of an explanation. thanks in advance :)
Are you suggesting that the quality of development has you concerned. I’m not sure why you would suggest that with all the detail developers have put into this event...like this for example:

Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Are you suggesting that the quality of development has you concerned. I’m not sure why you would suggest that with all the detail developers have put into this event...like this for example:

Xan's been having too much fun with this screen shot. This is the most sarcastic he's displayed in some time. VR needs to do something before he gets too out of hand! lol....
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ
:POP:

Wait what’s the problem? It’s seems fine to me.

I believe currently Developers are focused on the squishing them bugs and fixing flaws and stability of the game. From what I am aware there is currently nothing huge planned (New Major areas). I know it seems like the game been little boring and nothing new has really came out that excited the player base but judging their skill from 1 not successful event isn’t rational. New Team managed to give us so much that been asked for years, battle mounts, better PVP area, a little bit of cross platform play (arena and tavern) and now they are working on what seems to be new challenging boss. Instead of letting players base know about it they waited a little bit longer which made them seem as they released a broken boss which is true but it was used for data gathering (which is why Difinitus was in arena). There is just so much that’s currently happening that we just don’t see the whole picture but the team is growing and expanding which gives them more creativity and ideas. I believe all the small things will get fixed up very soon so don’t worry about it.

People ask questions like these knowing they won’t get a response just so they have another thread to sit and complain.... there have been like 10 of these threads in recent times lol. Schwing already provided some details on what’s happening with VR, and based off of those details we can make some fairly accurate assumptions on what to expect. Yes VR likes to keep quiet for whatever reason, everyone understands that and making more of these threads probably won’t change that, you’ll just upset yourself even more. Best to either sit and be patient or simply get up and go which I know most won’t do so sit and be patient lol.

Quoting myself from the last thread of this topic:
They haven’t left us completely in the dark. Here’s what we know: VR is now developing a new game, warhammer, and so they’re putting their main focus on that so they can release it early next year. VR still has a team dedicated on Celtic Heroes, and we will be seeing a quality of life update which will patch bugs and make balance changes. Once VR releases warhammer they hope to gain the resources to expand the studio which will provide more resources for Celtic Heroes. They plan to continue developing Celtic Heroes for years to come.

What we can assume: most of the team will be on warhammer atleast until it’s release, meaning we won’t see any major content updates until mid next year to later next year. VR is no Blizzard
Do I agree with VR remaining silent? No... but sometimes people need to just deal with what’s being presented if they wish to stay.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I've checked with our team on this, it is a issue caused by Unity and requires us to create a new build. I have added it to the Known Issues section of the patch notes for now.

I've checked with our team on this, it is a issue caused by Unity and requires us to create a new build. I have added it to the Known Issues section of the patch notes for now.
Noo difi don’t do that lol atleast reply to the main post