Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello players!

HI! ITS MEEEEE
I am a level 40 Ranger on the Arawn Server. I enjoy this game very much and I have even told my friends to try this game and even them really love this game. I have been playing for around a month and I am loving this game. All the people I play with are on the Arawn Server.

Re: Hello players!

HI! ITS MEEEEE
I am a level 40 Ranger on the Arawn Server. I enjoy this game very much and I have even told my friends to try this game and even them really love this game. I have been playing for around a month and I am loving this game. All the people I play with are on the Arawn Server.
Hi there!

Welcome to CH, and welcome to the forums! It’s great to know that you love the game so much... it’s also one of my favorite games.
Also just want to let you know that this topic was made about 10 months ago... it probably doesn’t quite count as necroposting (bringing really old topics back from the dead), but it’s still kinda old lol. Just be sure to check the date of the latest post that was sent and make sure that your post will be on topic (if it’s not, you can make a whole new topic if something like it hasn’t been made already). :)

Again, welcome to the forums and happy hunting!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.