Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

I don't know how many times this has been said before, but this witch boss is a beta boss and basically a test to see how the game runs when so many people are all together in one area. In my opinion it's dumb and rushed, they should've made a real beta. We should just boycot this whole Arena raid.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I don't know how the participation drops are going to work but I had to switch toons to avoid the AOEs from pets/casters .. hope that still counts ._.

If VR's goal is to create a server boss that brings us all together to kill it, it should be in a [new] cross server zone.
If goal is to have us all fight and become toxic towards one another ... carry on...
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I don't know how the participation drops are going to work but I had to switch toons to avoid the AOEs from pets/casters .. hope that still counts ._.
I think you, and others, are misunderstanding what was meant when VR said everyone would be compensated. Difinitus said in-game they would "look into" doing an event if servers were able to get the witch down. I dont think there will be any compensation in the form of items like everyone is expecting, but instead a gold/exp event for everyone to enjoy. Those were the two examples given by the man himself.

Of course though, I wouldn't hold Difinitus to anything he says in-game. Any plans may have already been scrapped.

Get a 11 then ,_,
How do I know the 11 will fix the lag ,_,
Trust me. It will fix the lag ,_,
Buy me one then ,_,
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I think you, and others, are misunderstanding what was meant when VR said everyone would be compensated. Difinitus said in-game they would "look into" doing an event if servers were able to get the witch down. I dont think there will be any compensation in the form of items like everyone is expecting, but instead a gold/exp event for everyone to enjoy. Those were the two examples given by the man himself.

Of course though, I wouldn't hold Difinitus to anything he says in-game. Any plans may have already been scrapped.
Well there best be something! People wasting money on lixes for nothing