Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

They removed drops so dont worry lol.. now noone got anything .. 400 ppl and not a single drop xD
Gjgj haha :lol:
They should provide an announcement on why they removed them and how they want to solve this.
They prolly will
Schwing is online, probably writing something up now.

My guess is that they didn't actually expect players to kill it this quickly...the root method probably wasn't expected lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It’s a level 220 boss for a reason. Endgame content. Not our fault VR didn’t implement anything for lower levels. Point is if they reward everyone I could just come on a level 1 toon and hit the boss once to get a reward, hows that fair to the ppl that actually lixed for this and can actually use the drops lol
How exactly would you feel if Vr put in lower level content and nothing endgame?
Well they didn’t so that argument isn’t even valid.
Oh but is. You’d be pretty upset right? Probably storm the forums and bash VR, that’s how lower levels feel from this
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

They should provide an announcement on why they removed them and how they want to solve this.
They prolly will
Schwing is online, probably writing something up now.

My guess is that they didn't actually expect players to kill it this quickly...the root method probably wasn't expected lol.
They used the root method? Meaning roots can bug any mob/boss? Rip
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How exactly would you feel if Vr put in lower level content and nothing endgame?
Well they didn’t so that argument isn’t even valid.
Oh but is. You’d be pretty upset right? Probably storm the forums and bash VR, that’s how lower levels feel from this
I’d be indifferent and continue to grind the current bosses. Not only that but maybe I’d even grind those lower bosses to gear alts. The point ur making right now is “lower level toons should be rewarded for ATTENDING a level 220 boss that’s open to all” so many things wrong with that lol
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.