Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

Well I disagree with that because there’s ppl that are well below 220 present there that can’t even use the drops. Maybe every player present 210+ or something should be awarded drops.
Oh definitely I don’t see the point in it being in arena where any level can enter, 210+ is perfect but anyone at that level can be on their own or grouped up
What is everyone else not 210+ supposed to do then? Farm lvl 10 skeletons for pumpkin bombs and extremely weak potions? Seasonal events have always been all inclusive in some way, and slapping everyone below 210 in the face sends a really bad message to those players. People are already extremely disappointed with this rushed event, so why make things worse? It’s a fair point.
Most idiotic thing I’ve read. Do you let people below the level req roll at all the other bosses if they show up? No, and this is no different
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Well I disagree with that because there’s ppl that are well below 220 present there that can’t even use the drops. Maybe every player present 210+ or something should be awarded drops.
Oh definitely I don’t see the point in it being in arena where any level can enter, 210+ is perfect but anyone at that level can be on their own or grouped up
What is everyone else not 210+ supposed to do then? Farm lvl 10 skeletons for pumpkin bombs and extremely weak potions? Seasonal events have always been all inclusive in some way, and slapping everyone below 210 in the face sends a really bad message to those players. People are already extremely disappointed with this rushed event, so why make things worse? It’s a fair point.
It’s a level 220 boss for a reason. Endgame content. Not our fault VR didn’t implement anything for lower levels. Point is if they reward everyone I could just come on a level 1 toon and hit the boss once to get a reward, hows that fair to the ppl that actually lixed for this and can actually use the drops lol
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Well then there should be restrictions 1 person out of 350 can’t be rewarded whilst the other 300 people who lixed gain nothing from it just a wasted 2 hours and missing loads of dues like 215 210 180 etc and maybe some eg (if spawned early) skain was up in a world idk which but maybe they missed it who knows and potentially missed out on a blood set / parts they needed

Can’t use them but can sell them ;) which is what every player from Epona is likely to do anyways
Why should they even be rewarded for doing almost no damage lol
What’s the difference between a lvl 150 running in and dying vs a lvl 220 who dies every few seconds on maxed curse? Took 300+ players to add in their tiny amounts of damage which eventually added up to take her down... if you for example weren’t present and a level 150 was instead, there would be little to no difference at all. Plus VR clearly stated the boss is for testing large scale encounters, that’s their main focus, meaning everyone in the arena is contributing.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

They removed drops so dont worry lol.. now noone got anything .. 400 ppl and not a single drop xD
Gjgj haha :lol:
They should provide an announcement on why they removed them and how they want to solve this.
They prolly will
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Can’t use them but can sell them ;) which is what every player from Epona is likely to do anyways
Why should they even be rewarded for doing almost no damage lol
What’s the difference between a lvl 150 running in and dying vs a lvl 220 who dies every few seconds on maxed curse? Took 300+ players to add in their tiny amounts of damage which eventually added up to take her down... if you for example weren’t present and a level 150 was instead, there would be little to no difference at all. Plus VR clearly stated the boss is for testing large scale encounters, that’s their main focus, meaning everyone in the arena is contributing.
I died twice, due to aoes only. Everyone in my group died a total of 2-3 times. Ur comparing a leve 220+ toon with dg + stacked endgame gear doing dmg to a 220 boss vs a level 150? Really? Lmfao
Last edited by Curry30423 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It’s a level 220 boss for a reason. Endgame content. Not our fault VR didn’t implement anything for lower levels. Point is if they reward everyone I could just come on a level 1 toon and hit the boss once to get a reward, hows that fair to the ppl that actually lixed for this and can actually use the drops lol
How exactly would you feel if Vr put in lower level content and nothing endgame?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How exactly would you feel if Vr put in lower level content and nothing endgame?
Well they didn’t so that argument isn’t even valid.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.