Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Greetings Everyone :)

Hey there all!

New to the game here! A friend of mine introduced it to me awhile back and gave me a Phoenix egg and some neat fashion to match! Even though I’m just getting around to playing it, hopefully I’ll get to meet a lot of good fun people! I play on the server Epona and I’ve chosen a Mage. Hope to see you all around! And maybe learn a thing or two from you all!

See you in game Thanks All!
Class - Mage
World - Epona

Re: Greetings Everyone :)

Welcome to Celtic Heroes!

It sounds like you are off to a great start, phoenix eggs are very rare, and fashion is pretty neat! Epona is a pretty good server, definitely one of the busiest so I’m sure you will run into a lot of great people. Mages are fun too!

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask them here on the forums. We have quite a few knowledgable players who would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

Enjoy your time in the land of Dal Riata!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Greetings Everyone :)

Welcome to CH and the forums! We’re glad to have you here. It’s always great to see new people joining in on the adventures that this game has to offer :)

As Eragon said, don’t be afraid to ask questions as long as they’re in the appropriate forum. We love to help new players grow and learn about CH in any way we can!

Happy hunting!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.