Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch Notes: 3.5.1 (October 31st, 2019)

Hello Heroes,

Below are the changes made to the game as of October 31st, 2019:

Samhain 2019
  • The skies darken in Lir's Reach and a blood moon has caused skeletons to rise up and plague the area.
  • Send these creatures back to the grave and earn useful consumables like Pumpkin Bombs and Siofra's Potions to aid you in combat.
  • Bheara of the Hell Coven has taken control of the Global Arena and will require players to work together to defeat!
    A note on Bheara: This is a test case for us as we explore a boss-type in a global zone. The encounter is straight-forward, but she has a lot of health and strong attacks. We are aware that players may experience performance loss during this encounter, but we will be gathering data to help us improve and optimize the current framework (a continuation from the Global Castle and Global Tavern) for densely-populated areas. We appreciate your patience and feedback in this regard.
  • NEW Hellsteed Mount - a unique horse battlemount themed for Samhain 2019.
Mounts:
  • Hellsteed Mount - This unique battle mount is only available during the Samhain 2019 event. You can increase the tier of the Hellsteed in the same way you would the Corrupted Seed or Phoenix pet.
  • Hellsteed Skill: Hellfire - a short-ranged AoE that does 30/60/120/240/360/480 heat damage to all enemies within 10m of your target and sets them on fire for several seconds.
  • Hellsteed Stat Bonus: Strength, Dexterity, Focus, Vitality
  • Hellsteed Evasion Bonus: Physical Attack, Spell Attack, Movement, Wounding, Weakening
TierMovement SpeedStat BonusEvasion Bonus
Tame Hellsteed22%+10+60
Trained Hellsteed32%+20+120
Hardened Hellsteed52%+40+240
Relentless Hellsteed72%+60+360
Ferocious Hellsteed92%+80+540
Primal Hellsteed112%+100+720
Mystery Chests
  • Everbloom Mystery Chest leaves the store.
  • Witchbane Mystery Chest is now available with legacy Samhain Fashion and Novelty items and a rare chance to obtain a Dark Essence.
  • Please see the list below for all the available items making a return:
    Spoiler!
    Aeon Dark Rider/Blooddust Dark Rider Sets
    Aeon Hunter/Spooky Hunter Sets
    Aeon Spidersilk/Ensorcelled Spidersilk Sets
    Ancient Nightflyer
    Archfiend Guise
    Archfiend Wings
    Cadaver Crow
    Crowspine Skirrs
    Duskcrow Guise
    Necro Charms
    Nightwings
    Relic Fellspines
    Samhain Instruments
    Skull Mask
    Spectral Charms
    Spirit Charms
    Witch Mask
    Wolf Mask
Bug Fixes
Server-side code changes to improve data flow: This is a pre-requisite that has to be implemented for future upcoming bug fixes. For example; players unable to turn in completed bounty quests.

Known Issues:
Hellsteed ability icon is missing in Abilities Page
Corrupted Seedling ability icon shows Hellsteed icon in Abilities Page.
Hellsteed mount name and description missing in tool-tip.

Link to Previous Patch Notes (3.4.2)

Shadow Patch Notes

Hey VR can we get the Shadow patch notes too? I'd love to see what other stuff that was changed that you didn't tell us about.

All in all, not a fan of update. Hope to see an event quest added soon too.

What's everyone else's take on update? Notice any shadow patches?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Patch Notes: 3.5.1 (October 31st, 2019)

That Hellstead mount looks really good, definitely makes a nice change from the basic looking animal mounts but I'm not a fan of that upgrade system, it's super expensive and a little cheeky to expect people to spend this much to get a top tier mount on a game. Really don't like how that's been done.

Skeletons in lirs reach? That'll be quite fun to see but if the consumables are just things like potions and throwing bombs it's gunna be a waste, basing this off past events that had the same thing that nearly no one on my server did. In past events their was mobs added that had a small chance to drop a very low tear (5% speed) current mount, this would of been much better if this was added, giving those skeletons a low chance to drop a 5% Hellsteed mount would of got me excited about this bit.

The arena boss sounds fun and having the ability to fight other players for it makes it more interesting. If it's global I don't know how the drops will be distributed, kind of sounds like the dominant clan of the server will have the advantage for this giving no one else a chance so we could see some upset people. Whats the spawn timer on it? I'll most likely just be trolling people on my warrior or giving random heals on my druid, depends whether I'm feeling nice or not lol.

All I'm gunna say about mystery chests is I don't like to gamble for virtual items, especially not the ones in CH bc there watered down way to much. Chests need to be separated, fashion chest; mount/pet chest and consumables chest. Obviously adding gold and plat to each one.

Over all, not really a fan of this event and most likely won't participate in any of it. This is my opinion and I know other people will be excited about this samhain update. . . Good to see something was done though

Re: Patch Notes: 3.5.1 (October 31st, 2019)

Hello Heroes,

Below are the changes made to the game as of October 31st, 2019:

Samhain 2019
  • The skies darken in Lir's Reach and a blood moon has caused skeletons to rise up and plague the area.
  • Send these creatures back to the grave and earn useful consumables like Pumpkin Bombs and Siofra's Potions to aid you in combat.
  • Bheara of the Hell Coven has taken control of the Global Arena and will require players to work together to defeat!
    A note on Bheara: This is a test case for us as we explore a boss-type in a global zone. The encounter is straight-forward, but she has a lot of health and strong attacks. We are aware that players may experience performance loss during this encounter, but we will be gathering data to help us improve and optimize the current framework (a continuation from the Global Castle and Global Tavern) for densely-populated areas. We appreciate your patience and feedback in this regard.
  • NEW Hellsteed Mount - a unique horse battlemount themed for Samhain 2019.
Mounts:
  • Hellsteed Mount - This unique battle mount is only available during the Samhain 2019 event. You can increase the tier of the Hellsteed in the same way you would the Corrupted Seed or Phoenix pet.
  • Hellsteed Skill: Hellfire - a short-ranged AoE that does 30/60/120/240/360/480 heat damage to all enemies within 10m of your target and sets them on fire for several seconds.
  • Hellsteed Stat Bonus: Strength, Dexterity, Focus, Vitality
  • Hellsteed Evasion Bonus: Physical Attack, Spell Attack, Movement, Wounding, Weakening
TierMovement SpeedStat BonusEvasion Bonus
Tame Hellsteed22%+10+60
Trained Hellsteed32%+20+120
Hardened Hellsteed52%+40+240
Relentless Hellsteed72%+60+360
Ferocious Hellsteed92%+80+540
Primal Hellsteed112%+100+720
Mystery Chests
  • Everbloom Mystery Chest leaves the store.
  • Witchbane Mystery Chest is now available with legacy Samhain Fashion and Novelty items and a rare chance to obtain a Dark Essence.
  • Please see the list below for all the available items making a return:
    Spoiler!
    Aeon Dark Rider/Blooddust Dark Rider Sets
    Aeon Hunter/Spooky Hunter Sets
    Aeon Spidersilk/Ensorcelled Spidersilk Sets
    Ancient Nightflyer
    Archfiend Guise
    Archfiend Wings
    Cadaver Crow
    Crowspine Skirrs
    Duskcrow Guise
    Necro Charms
    Nightwings
    Relic Fellspines
    Samhain Instruments
    Skull Mask
    Spectral Charms
    Spirit Charms
    Witch Mask
    Wolf Mask
Bug Fixes
Server-side code changes to improve data flow: This is a pre-requisite that has to be implemented for future upcoming bug fixes. For example; players unable to turn in completed bounty quests.

Known Issues:
Hellsteed ability icon is missing in Abilities Page
Corrupted Seedling ability icon shows Hellsteed icon in Abilities Page.

Link to Previous Patch Notes (3.4.2)
More issues regarding mount:

1. Name/description for mounts and dark essence is missing

2. Hellsteed skill has 0 range. As a ranger idk if I’d continue using the skill if it has 0 range. Please consider changing the range of the skill to be the same as other mount skill range.

Edit: just saw that skill was intended to be short range, can we get an explanation why? Only rogues and warriors would be able to use this mount effectively lol.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Samhain Dark Castle

I find it bit wierd, being in big crowded castle without any torches or any lights. VR is probaly focusing on next expansion or some diffrent future update but apart from new mount i dont see nothing new. I'd appreciate some decorations to make castle bit nicer to look at, somthing similar to Samhain 2015. Just few lights would create nice little vibe.
Arguably Balor's best support rogue