Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where do I start??

Im a gwyd player but i highly suggest epona if you want a roll server, if you want a clan server then morrigans the way to go
I would also suggest taranis, it's growing quite nicely and it is roll based for the most part, and they have cheaper quest items than epona,( I have eg toons on both) for example full dl would cost you around 500k ish in Taranis and around 1.5m ish in epona (ofc depending on class) I won't lie to you taranis struggles to kill some bosses at some time zones but that's due to lack of numbers, Epona is getting over populated and that's not a good thing, if I were u I would try out taranis.
This is true but taranis has too much drama, greed and lots of exclusion compared to epona so i wouldnt reccommend it

Hey everyone sorry for the late response!! Lots of overtime at work preparing for Christmas!! I wanna thank you all for the suggestions, hopefully get some time to really start playing!! I’ve decided to go play on Epona, things seem cheap enough and reasonable for what I need now so will be working on that!! Thanks again everyone!!

Hey everyone sorry for the late response!! Lots of overtime at work preparing for Christmas!! I wanna thank you all for the suggestions, hopefully get some time to really start playing!! I’ve decided to go play on Epona, things seem cheap enough and reasonable for what I need now so will be working on that!! Thanks again everyone!!
Hey! No problem! Glad to see we could help. From what I’ve heard Epona is a great server and wish you luck.
Happy hunting!!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Start on Heroes Landing. :D

Try to play all server and create a toon in every server. If your happy and having fun in that server then that is your home server.
All server are good, its you who decide if that makes you happy in a particular server.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)