Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: VR, We Really Do Need Answers

Everything was mentioned by Community. What has been done in last year, ignorance on forums, empty promises, old events from time to time are quite a big hint what's gonna be done in the future.

If Devs have something decent to say, they would have done way earlier.

People still buying platinum, it covers the cost of running servers. As long as it does they will run the game. I don't understand how they expect to be successful on new game when they left their community on their own this much. Can't they guess the talk about them by CH Community on 3rd party apps ? That's gonna be very bad advertise for them for their new game.

Tumbleweeds as usual from devs. All this shows is a stunning lack of caring about their player base or the concerns mentioned. Obviously they DGAF about any of us as long as people keep buying plat. Why answer concerns, or hell why bother even reading through a thread, when all they seem to care about is plat sales. Very shortsighted if you ask me. But what the hell do I know.

VR, the longer you keep ignoring this post the more this community will be convinced that you really do not care about us. I think it's wise to consider at least acknowledging having read through this rather than giving no response at all.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

What I don't understand is why did they buy CH if they knew they wouldn't be able to commit to expanding it... Why should we get left on the sidelines for another game I think it's so wrong. Our game deserves to have a companies full attention we shouldn't be a side project. And the fact they still havnt replied to this thread is a joke.

What I don't understand is why did they buy CH if they knew they wouldn't be able to commit to expanding it... Why should we get left on the sidelines for another game I think it's so wrong. Our game deserves to have a companies full attention we shouldn't be a side project. And the fact they still havnt replied to this thread is a joke.
Difinitus last Active is on 29th November , What kind of forum Manager is this

Without informing the players about anything.

Lol how dare he take a holiday weekend.
...wait, what info are we looking for again?

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

They’re trying to expand the studio. Every company needs to look at expansion at some point if they want to be more successful. It’s been clearly stated that they hope this new game will help expand the studio, providing more resources that can be put towards Celtic Heroes. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Sure it may suck for the time being but looking at the long run I can see nothing but positives if what Schwing stated holds up. Only time will tell, and it’s unwise to make hasty judgments.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You do realize that VR doesn't work over the weekends, right?

Difinitus or Schwing will occasionally check the forums on the weekend to make sure there's no emergency issues (like someone hacking gold or something else extremely time sensitive), but it's not guaranteed.
Last edited by Eragon123 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!