Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hare vs Pig

I had a golden hare tier 6, ability maxed that heals 1208 hp, 2416 critting, with 15 sec cooldown. I switched to golden pig tier 6, ability maxed that does 3 x 346 hp also with 15 sec cooldown. Critting doesnt happen more often with pig (critting ab maxed too) That isnt an improvement of pet imo.
Hare was introduced with the first generation of pets, pig came much later. Logically I assumed new pet should be a bit better....
Im I calculating something wrong?
They generate same energy

Re: Hare vs Pig

I would certainly hope that new pets aren’t upgrades to old ones. That would make the old pets essentially obsolete, screwing over anyone who had bought a pet or mount earlier on in the game.

In my opinion, all store pets should average out to be about the same strength, just in different ways. I think the pig is favored over the hare due to the stats, not necessarily because the skill is much better.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Hare vs Pig

The pig was much worse in closed beta lol. I went through all the details and why it was horrible and as a result we have the current live pig pet... I don’t mind having an alternative to the hare but the hare is simply better for a multitude of reasons, and pigs need another buff for sure. Wish they would have made a different unique pet. Was clear from the start that VR didn’t exactly know how to balance it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge