Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

*Invite to new project*

Hello, I am starting a new project to create a database for the price of all items on all server (if possible). I am in need of people to help build this. If you would be interested please message me and tell me: your server, your skills and why you would be good to do this.

Anyone who helps will be recognized in the copyright that I will put on it if it gets full complete.

Thanks and excited to get started.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Re: *Invite to new project*

This is a bad idea.

There is no such thing as a standard price, everything is subject to change based on the supply of the item, the demand, the state of the economy, and various theories/opinions(if selective aeoning continues hunter will probably crash, etc). Even in the here and now moment you will get several different answers on items(especially rare ones) due to biased opinions, false conclusions, and guesswork.

If you want to find the price of an item, take a close look at the item in question, ask yourself what it has going for it(demand, rareness, style, stats, etc) and compare it to similar items. Note what the similar items sell for, and judge the price based on that. Having to ask other people only leaves you vulnerable(they can take advantage of you, or misinform you) and disadvantaged(having to use time to decide on trades, being clueless when your source is offline, etc).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

It my be helpful to ask VR for an auction house sales record, so you can see how prices change over time and average the last few sales of particular items.
Even then it won’t be that helpful as there’s many players (including myself) who avoid selling through the auction house (especially for higher priced items) to avoid the fee and simply sell the old fashioned way. It may work on a few things like certain plat items but it really won’t be that accurate.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

*Invite to new project*

THIS HAS JUST BEEN LAUNCHED

I have just made live the full list for items. To have a look follow the link. You wont be able to do anything but if this catches your fancy please pm me and i will see.

I you want to help and have any prices for it please pm me or send me a email jtatom300@gmail.com.

Here it is: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AtiJnm9dnUbbhg7X4vcxSGrh-Vum
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

For anyone nervous about the link - It's a OneDrive excel link that opens in your web browser for easy viewing. =)
Ha I was nervous about the link. Paste and copied it into the address bar instead of clicking the link, idk if that offers any protection but I've heard it does

Amazing!!! A great guide, i love it. Now i know all the prices of different items, fashion, mounts, everything that is sellable.
Can you make it alphabetical, so that its easy to search.
A great project indeed, i love it. Thank you for making a G.O.A.T project in a G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Thank you all. If you need re assurance please just message me. Also join the itemfinder band that i will be using to gather data: https://band.us/@itemfinder
And this is the doc: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AtiJnm9dnUbbhg4JT-spN9IO6M5_
If you see any items for your server and know the prices please just post. Ill reply and add. thx

Amazing!!! A great guide, i love it. Now i know all the prices of different items, fashion, mounts, everything that is sellable.
Can you make it alphabetical, so that its easy to search.
A great project indeed, i love it. Thank you for making a G.O.A.T project in a G.O.A.T game.
lol