Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next Update

I saw something in this thread about more midgame content. I agree. Beyond a certain point, it's no longer doing quests and learning about the lore. It's more of grinding repeatables and lixes until you smash your head into a wall. I can understand some parts of the game being grindy, but leaving such a massive gap between the last meaningful quest and endgame content probably won't keep players around (especially new ones). I always dread going through that part which is part of why my alts are still low level. I don't have the time nor resources to just sit there and beat up one mob over and over or lix for 3 hours straight. There needs to be more content at midgame instead of forcing players to grind repeatables, bounties or lix to make any sort of progression.

Endgame content would be nice, but I think focusing on fixing content for early and midgame are more important. Those parts of the game are what make an impression on new players, and honestly I don't think anyone should have to grind entirely on lixes or repeatables for hours on end just to move up a level. There NEEDS to be more early/midgame content to entice new players to stay and make it easier for people to level their alts. There would probably be a lot more players if this gets fixed. Fix midgame then worry about endgame.

Being able to adjust hotbar slots to have more per page would be convenient, but I think it'd be even better to have full control over the UI. Another thing that I've wanted for a while is a proper clan bank. Instead of logging onto a separate account just to see what is in the bank or to make a deposit, having an actual clan bank would make things better. There's no proper system right now and it seems rather inconvenient to have to log out of your main to check the "clan bank" for items. Could be the same structure as the normal bank with the ability to create custom categories & permissions as additions to it.

That's all I got for now. Good threads and good ideas going on here. Lets hope VR will listen and implement some of these.
GOOD POINT, also if there' gonna be a official clan bank, access should be restricted to clan ranks like (only generals and chieftains, or however the clan chieftain wants it)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I saw something in this thread about more midgame content. I agree. Beyond a certain point, it's no longer doing quests and learning about the lore. It's more of grinding repeatables and lixes until you smash your head into a wall. I can understand some parts of the game being grindy, but leaving such a massive gap between the last meaningful quest and endgame content probably won't keep players around (especially new ones). I always dread going through that part which is part of why my alts are still low level. I don't have the time nor resources to just sit there and beat up one mob over and over or lix for 3 hours straight. There needs to be more content at midgame instead of forcing players to grind repeatables, bounties or lix to make any sort of progression.

Endgame content would be nice, but I think focusing on fixing content for early and midgame are more important. Those parts of the game are what make an impression on new players, and honestly I don't think anyone should have to grind entirely on lixes or repeatables for hours on end just to move up a level. There NEEDS to be more early/midgame content to entice new players to stay and make it easier for people to level their alts. There would probably be a lot more players if this gets fixed. Fix midgame then worry about endgame.

Being able to adjust hotbar slots to have more per page would be convenient, but I think it'd be even better to have full control over the UI. Another thing that I've wanted for a while is a proper clan bank. Instead of logging onto a separate account just to see what is in the bank or to make a deposit, having an actual clan bank would make things better. There's no proper system right now and it seems rather inconvenient to have to log out of your main to check the "clan bank" for items. Could be the same structure as the normal bank with the ability to create custom categories & permissions as additions to it.

That's all I got for now. Good threads and good ideas going on here. Lets hope VR will listen and implement some of these.
GOOD POINT, also if there' gonna be a official clan bank, access should be restricted to clan ranks like (only generals and chieftains, or however the clan chieftain wants it)
That's what I mean when I mentioned permissions. Like restricting certain things to certain ranks. For example, anyone can view the bank, but only Clansman can deposit & Guardian can withdraw.

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention in my original post is bulk cooking. It gets so irritating & boring to sit there for hours on end cooking thousands of food items. We need an option to cook food in bulk. I know it won't save any time but it's better than sitting there looking at the screen and tapping the same 3-4 things for 2-3 hours.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

To be honest, I am incredibly excited because I have recently gotten into this game (Level 30 beginner compared to others) to have new updates to Celtic Heroes. I hope that there is a new area in Farcrag Castle called the Variety Store. Here, you can sell unwanted items that fit into the specific vendors and can sell things that you don't want carrying around and if you don't have any space your bank.

To be honest, I am incredibly excited because I have recently gotten into this game (Level 30 beginner compared to others) to have new updates to Celtic Heroes. I hope that there is a new area in Farcrag Castle called the Variety Store. Here, you can sell unwanted items that fit into the specific vendors and can sell things that you don't want carrying around and if you don't have any space your bank.
Like the auction house?

No. Not like the auction house. The people would be in little booths and have different jobs, and whatever items you have that fit into their job description, you can sell it to them. but yes, similar to the Auction House.
The auction house lets you sell items to other players. You can sell your items to most of the other NPC shops scattered around Dal Riata.

Or are you thinking of creating a way where players can operate the booths, and buy/sell certain items? That could be kinda cool, but most players wouldn't want to limit their trading to one specific type of item.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

No. Not like the auction house. The people would be in little booths and have different jobs, and whatever items you have that fit into their job description, you can sell it to them. but yes, similar to the Auction House.
The auction house lets you sell items to other players. You can sell your items to most of the other NPC shops scattered around Dal Riata.

Or are you thinking of creating a way where players can operate the booths, and buy/sell certain items? That could be kinda cool, but most players wouldn't want to limit their trading to one specific type of item.
Isn't this a bit unnecessary? I have hundreds of items I don't need, I sell them, drop them, or like a lot of people, just keep them because I can't be bothered with going through all the items. While I do like the creativity, if we also have to go to different vendors to get something out of it I really do think it is probably unnecessary and players wouldn't be using it.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

hey guys, i also think the next update should remove cooldown time on lixers, most of the time if i want to lix without combos,( bcos they are really hard to get) cooldown time on each lix is 10secs, and we got about 8 different lixers, so if i want to solo lix and use all 8, by the time i finish using all the lix about 2-3 min has already been wasted trying to apply the lix and its really annoying, please remove cooldown time on elixirs.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

When will next update arrive ?
Any new content is planned ? (Completely new)
What are the things you are planning for QOL ?

Thanks.

Please dont update the game. Its already perfect. Youre adding more GB to my phone memory and its getting full. Remember Celtic Heroes is a mobile game and my phone cant handle it if they keep updating. Mobile game should be 1GB file or less.
Instead of updating Celtic Heroes, just focus everything on Warhammer.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

When will next update arrive ?
Any new content is planned ? (Completely new)
What are the things you are planning for QOL ?

Thanks.

Please dont update the game. Its already perfect. Youre adding more GB to my phone memory and its getting full. Remember Celtic Heroes is a mobile game and my phone cant handle it if they keep updating. Mobile game should be 1GB file or less.
Instead of updating Celtic Heroes, just focus everything on Warhammer.
CH takes about 2GB storage on my phone and it always has been around that number, even after countles updates. Compared to other games of this magnitude it's still less.

If you want to play the G.O.A.T. game then I am sure you can spare 2GB in this era.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]