Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: VR, We Really Do Need Answers

Can we hope to expect at least some questions to be answered anytime soon?

The party line is that they are “committed” to CH while making their new game that seems to implement the feedback some have given for CH. Take the veracity of those statements as you choose.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

You had an extremely good point about the Phoenix. I remember while while back OTM removed shrink and growth charms // ghost charms and crookback charms because they were childish and didn’t fit where the game was heading and then we get this extremely bright very cartoonish looking pets and mounts.. new bosses gear has been repainted from multiple old luxs sets and changed stats and pushed to the game as if it was original and new which I don’t think it is that hard for a designer team to come up with new original bracelets and ammy. Also for the boss.. it looks as if it came from World of Warcraft and while I do like the boss it seems as if it was designed by someone who hasn’t really followed the game development since the very beginning (hrung, necro, mordris, gelebron) and it almost feels as if it was made by someone who was paid to design it for the purpose of making something new... which has been done before and I actually stumbled on someone’s art profile that helped design corrupted gardens.
As I recall shrink and growth charms were removed because they were causing problems with the game engine at that time.
I believe it was the new battlemounts and pets in particular that were having issues with the growth/shrink charms.
I also seem to remember the various skeleton/ghost charms as supposed to be only temporary for one event, but were extended due to their popularity, then eventually removed (which doesn't make too much sense with Coven fashion still around). Not sure about the Crookback charms though, and why they were removed.

CH has always reused art for multiple different items, which kind of makes sense from one point of view, though it would be nice to have more uniqueness. Dhio and her mobs especially could do with their own models.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Ignoring Posts

Why are posts regarding questions about new content being completely ignored?
Transparency is a must to keep the playerbase interested.
Sooner or later, this complete ignorance is gonna drive the game's core players away.

So on behalf of pretty much the entire community let me ask again:
What direction is the game taking?
Any plans for new content?
Does VR even have a developer team dedicated to CELTIC HEROES, that is capable of designing new content for the game?

I'm addressing @Difinitus and @Schwing with this post specifically.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

They need to shift they butts into gear and answer and implement player feedback, what's the point in playing the game at the end if we don't know or if the game has no direction...

The fashion was a joke scioth fashion that is
Come up with something better that people want to wear
More areas and bosses could be a great way to keep people, for all levels, need more than 1 place to level grind and just kill that tower which is such and ugly design too, basically the same except colours and paths are changed slightly

Come on VR don't let this game die out it is the best mmorpg out there for mobile
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: Ignoring Posts

Somethings been bugging me for a long time now. What does MF stand for? Every time I see it I think of the obvious but it can't stand for that, can it?
It can
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

They need to shift they butts into gear and answer and implement player feedback, what's the point in playing the game at the end if we don't know or if the game has no direction...

More areas and bosses could be a great way to keep people, for all levels, need more than 1 place to level grind and just kill that tower which is such and ugly design too, basically the same except colours and paths are changed slightly

Come on VR don't let this game die out it is the best mmorpg out there for mobile
They haven’t left us completely in the dark. Here’s what we know: VR is now developing a new game, warhammer, and so they’re putting their main focus on that so they can release it early next year. VR still has a team dedicated on Celtic Heroes, and we will be seeing a quality of life update which will patch bugs and make balance changes. Once VR releases warhammer they hope to gain the resources to expand the studio which will provide more resources for Celtic Heroes. They plan to continue developing Celtic Heroes for years to come.

What we can assume: most of the team will be on warhammer atleast until it’s release, meaning we won’t see any major content updates until mid next year to later next year. VR is no Blizzard
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

They haven’t left us completely in the dark. Here’s what we know: VR is now developing a new game, warhammer, and so they’re putting their main focus on that so they can release it early next year. VR still has a team dedicated on Celtic Heroes, and we will be seeing a quality of life update which will patch bugs and make balance changes. Once VR releases warhammer they hope to gain the resources to expand the studio which will provide more resources for Celtic Heroes. They plan to continue developing Celtic Heroes for years to come.

What we can assume: most of the team will be on warhammer atleast until it’s release, meaning we won’t see any major content updates until mid next year to later next year. VR is no Blizzard
How many games named war hammer do we need? Or is this another reirteration of Warhammer 40k?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue