Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#21
Eragon123 wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:Skyrim is amazing especially with mods. Same as Fallout 4
never tried the mods but yeah Skyrim is really good. The map is HUGE, never even got to finish all the quests despite spending so much time on that game. One quest chain I never really liked was the assassin quests, they could of made it more stealth focused


I love Skyrim as well, though I never got around to modding it (briefly tried it once in VR, quite awesome). I saw this recently, and thought it was really interesting. Skyrim is excellent at making the map feel a lot bigger than it actually is (though it's size is definitely quite big to begin with).

Image

I only recommend modding if you’ve beaten atleast the main story, both DLC main story lines, and have a completely furnished house in the hearthfire DLC... if you mod before then it kind of ruins the experience. I completed everything (no where near 100% tho, fk that lol) and then modded and it added hours upon hours of fun/gameplay.

Skyrim feels bigger because there’s also so many sub areas, ranging from small little caves to massive underground ruins... and travel is definitely slow when compared to something like GTA 5 lol
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#22
My favorite PC games are Wizardry 8, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 1 and DOTA 2.
My favorite console games are Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy 8.
But i still prefer playing Celtic Heroes because for me its the G.O.A.T game.
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#23
Eragon123 wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:Skyrim is amazing especially with mods. Same as Fallout 4
never tried the mods but yeah Skyrim is really good. The map is HUGE, never even got to finish all the quests despite spending so much time on that game. One quest chain I never really liked was the assassin quests, they could of made it more stealth focused


I love Skyrim as well, though I never got around to modding it (briefly tried it once in VR, quite awesome). I saw this recently, and thought it was really interesting. Skyrim is excellent at making the map feel a lot bigger than it actually is (though it's size is definitely quite big to begin with).

Image


Yeah, Skyrim has to be one of the best RPGs. Mods can really add to the experience if done right (not saying I’m an expert though). I’ve downloaded mods that either made the game glitchy or just simply took away from the fun.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#24
That witcher 3 map looks ridiculously big. The only reason I like to explore a map is all the little caves u find along the way and ravines or lakes to swim under. One of the things I liked doing on skyrim was to mark somewhere across the map and make my way there, exploring every cave or temple I came across. From what zkills said it doesn't sound like the witcher has those caves and underground temples to explore?

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#25
PrinceLelouch wrote:My favorite PC games are Wizardry 8, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 1 and DOTA 2.
My favorite console games are Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy 8.
But i still prefer playing Celtic Heroes because for me its the G.O.A.T game.

Aye Ocarina of Time! The game that got me into video games lol. Best game I have ever played. Parents used to host bible study when I was growing up on Mondays, and a couple of my friends would come over and we would sit and play Ocarina of Time, figuring out the puzzles and dungeons together. One of my best gaming memories :)
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#26
Zkills wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:My favorite PC games are Wizardry 8, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 1 and DOTA 2.
My favorite console games are Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy 8.
But i still prefer playing Celtic Heroes because for me its the G.O.A.T game.

Aye Ocarina of Time! The game that got me into video games lol. Best game I have ever played. Parents used to host bible study when I was growing up on Mondays, and a couple of my friends would come over and we would sit and play Ocarina of Time, figuring out the puzzles and dungeons together. One of my best gaming memories :)


You like it too, nice. Good to hear that.
I like Ocarina of Time, because of the puzzles. Its hard and very challenging. I was grade 8th that time when I first play it and for me Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a G.O.A.T console game and Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T mobile game.
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#27
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Zkills wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:My favorite PC games are Wizardry 8, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Fallout 1 and DOTA 2.
My favorite console games are Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy 8.
But i still prefer playing Celtic Heroes because for me its the G.O.A.T game.

Aye Ocarina of Time! The game that got me into video games lol. Best game I have ever played. Parents used to host bible study when I was growing up on Mondays, and a couple of my friends would come over and we would sit and play Ocarina of Time, figuring out the puzzles and dungeons together. One of my best gaming memories :)


You like it too, nice. Good to hear that.
I like Ocarina of Time, because of the puzzles. Its hard and very challenging. I was grade 8th that time when I first play it and for me Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a G.O.A.T console game and Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T mobile game.

I remember it took me a few years to beat the game. I never used a guide once except for the infamous water temple lol... anyone who’s played the game knows of that place.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#29
Romeo wrote:Anyone here play mobile battle royale games like pubg or cod?


I played PUBG mobile for a while when it first came out. It was super easy, even with some people cheating by using mouse/keyboard. Of course, I had an iPad, which helped with visibility at range (bigger targets than on a phone). Haven't picked it up recently though, and haven't had a chance to try COD mobile yet, though I've heard it is pretty good.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests