Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your hobbies?

Good heavens.
Sorry angmar, kinda went a little off topic on your post here lol

Blame zkills not me..
Lmho, all good :lol: (Gives Zkills the stink-eye)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Good heavens.
Sorry angmar, kinda went a little off topic on your post here lol

Blame zkills not me..
Lmho, all good :lol: (Gives Zkills the stink-eye)
What?? Wasn’t me, I’m not the one turning s**t weird lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I like travelling.
Been to All the North American countries some in Europe, lots in the Middle East and Asia. Never been to Africa or South America but eventually I will.
That is awesome! What has been your favorite country you’ve visited?

I like travelling.
Been to All the North American countries some in Europe, lots in the Middle East and Asia. Never been to Africa or South America but eventually I will.
I would say Israel or Canada was my favourite place to visit.

Least favourite was either Vietnam or USA.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I like travelling.
I would say Israel or Canada was my favorite place to visit.
That’s cool! What’s it like in Israel? Is it pretty much like a desert or are there quite a few plants and trees?
And on a random note is that Latin in your sig? Haha

That’s cool! What’s it like in Israel? Is it pretty much like a desert or are there quite a few plants and trees?
Yes it’s a Latin phrase that Caligula enjoyed and adopted.

It’s basically a normal clean westernised country but the two main languages are Arabic and Hebrew.
It has a lot of desert but also big forests and lots of ancient castles, mosaics and other relics. Fascinating country, I recommend a visit to anyone who has thought about it.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Yes it’s a Latin phrase that Caligula enjoyed and adopted.

It’s basically a normal clean westernised country but the two main languages are Arabic and Hebrew.
It has a lot of desert but also big forests and lots of ancient castles, mosaics and other relics. Fascinating country, I recommend a visit to anyone who has thought about it.
I got to visit Israel briefly a while back, such a neat country. There is so much history everywhere you look. I’m kinda a Roman history buff so there was a huge amount of artifacts and history from that era, but also some from Old Testament Biblical times as well as the later stuff from the Byzantines, Turks, and crusaders.
Extremely interesting. It’s a remarkably small country from an American perspective (slightly smaller than New Jersey and about the same in population is the comparison people use), but everywhere you look there is a major religious site or archaeological dig. It was kind of surreal to visit towns with names from the Bible, your subconscious is like “oh, they named this after that city...” and then you realize: no, this IS that city.
I had a great time, and never felt like I was in danger. We had a great tour guide and got to see pretty much everything one could want to see in a short time. I would definitely go again if given the opportunity, and highly recommend the trip to anyone who likes history, or just appreciate culture.
(There is more I’d like to talk about, but I tend to ramble if I get too into it, and much of it turns into my perspective and I don’t want to portray anything offensive.)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I really want to go to Israel at some point, or at least that general area - Greece and Rome are also high on my wish list. I love ancient history, and being able to see such famous and ancient places like Jerusalem, the Colosseum, the Parthenon, various temples, etc would all be absolutely amazing.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I was given the opportunity to visit Israel I’d definitely consider going. It’s pretty neat to learn about all those ancient countries! Tbh I’m more into Western European history, but I find learning especially about Rome intriguing since they had such an impact on Europe.