Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your hobbies?

I love to play golf, such a relaxing game to play and is really fun with friends. In the winter I love to ice skate and/or play pond hockey (used to play hockey in high school and I live in Minnesota so yeah lol). I also like to cook, can make all sorts of neat meals (including my famous authentic tacos ;) no, I do not use taco packets).
And I sure as heck can’t skate for the life of me.
Only takes a few years of practice :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Love the piano, can't play it but I do listen. It's so relaxing sometimes ill put some on spotify and lay there listening. Who are some pianists i should be listening to?
I personally am a massive fan of the Piano Guys, which is an extremely talented Piano/Cello duo.
YES, if you want awesome piano music Piano Guys are the way to go. They got all kinds of stuff and even mix songs together and remake some well known songs, including things from Indiana Jones. :P But it’s super relaxing and they do a fantastic job.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Goodness lol, what can't you do?
I can’t dance, ride roller coasters, neatly do my hair, do decent at PvP, bake without getting flour all over the place, cook a sausage without making a mess, carve wood, paint with watercolors...
Uhh not to make you feel bad, but you did remind me:
I like dancing, love rollercoasters, skiing, skating, and eating. I also like to travel. PM for details about most recent trip : )
I totally suck at pvp, and cooking, haven't done so hot with paints, and I still can't juggle for the life of me! (I'd like to think I'm moderately coordinated, why is this so hard?)
Oh yeah and I'm balding, so I'm getting better at doing my hair by the day :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do a bit of piano, and I tried guitar.
Air guitar doesn't count
Dang, I guess I'll have to return that air guitar I bought on ebay... :lol:

and yesssss, huge piano guys fan. I'm pretty sure every one of my Spotify playlists revolves around one of their themes lol.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Ugh! You make it sound easy!
Goodness lol, what can't you do?
I can’t dance, ride roller coasters, neatly do my hair, do decent at PvP, bake without getting flour all over the place, cook a sausage without making a mess, carve wood, paint with watercolors...
Uhh not to make you feel bad, but you did remind me:
I like dancing, love rollercoasters, skiing, skating, and eating. I also like to travel. PM for details about most recent trip : )
I totally suck at pvp, and cooking, haven't done so hot with paints, and I still can't juggle for the life of me! (I'd like to think I'm moderately coordinated, why is this so hard?)
Oh yeah and I'm balding, so I'm getting better at doing my hair by the day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lolol, sounds like you can do more than I can :lol: :lol:
Super cool that you travel a bit! As of right now, I have never left the US of A. But don’t worry, Scotland... I’m comin’ to visit whether you like it or not...!Sometime this century.

Take a step forward, dig in with your skate sideways, and push. Step dig push, step dig push, step dig push. Learning how to keep your balance is difficult at first, but you’ll eventually ease out the longer you are on the ice and become familiar with it on skates :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Some hobbies of mine include collecting/building Lego sets, reading (mostly Star Wars or medieval/fantasy novels) and occasionally catching up on tv shows (the DC TV series are starting up again - a crisis is coming!).
I'm assuming that gaming goes without saying (PC for the most part) ;)

I still can't juggle for the life of me! (I'd like to think I'm moderately coordinated, why is this so hard?)
I can juggle 2-3 balls/items pretty well. At one point I was able to juggle 4 - provided they were weighted/sized right, but haven't done that in a pretty long while. It's all about the rhythm.

As of right now, I have never left the US of A. But don’t worry, Scotland... I’m comin’ to visit whether you like it or not...!Sometime this century.
I've been lucky enough to travel out of the country twice in the past year for competitions. Seeing a completely new country is definitely an amazing experience! I really want to visit western Europe sometime...eventually.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Take a step forward, dig in with your skate sideways, and push. Step dig push, step dig push, step dig push. Learning how to keep your balance is difficult at first, but you’ll eventually ease out the longer you are on the ice and become familiar with it on skates :)
Hmm... sounds fun. Thanks for the tip! I have a few friends who skate... if we ever go out maybe I’ll try it!
As of right now, I have never left the US of A. But don’t worry, Scotland... I’m comin’ to visit whether you like it or not...!Sometime this century.
I've been lucky enough to travel out of the country twice in the past year for competitions. Seeing a completely new country is definitely an amazing experience! I really want to visit western Europe sometime...eventually.
That’s cool! If you don’t mind me asking what countries have you gone to? My brother recently went to Portugal (lucky dog) and saw like 3 castles without me! But he got me a cool figurine so it works haha.
Btw I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this book series called The Dragon King Trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead, but it’s a great fantasy/medieval series. There’s three books total, and they’re my favorite books so far! I’d totally recommend it if you haven’t read it already.

That’s cool! If you don’t mind me asking what countries have you gone to? My brother recently went to Portugal (lucky dog) and saw like 3 castles without me! But he got me a cool figurine so it works haha.
Btw I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this book series called The Dragon King Trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead, but it’s a great fantasy/medieval series. There’s three books total, and they’re my favorite books so far! I’d totally recommend it if you haven’t read it already.
Last November I was in Abu Dhabi, in the U.A.E. and I was just in Kazan, Russia in August. I didn't get to do too much sightseeing on either trip, unfortunately, but even just the parts I saw were amazing!

I haven't heard of that series, but it sounds interesting! I'll definitely put it on my to-read list!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!