Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next Update

What you want to see in the next update ?
What you think should be prioritised for QOL ?

Dear players please give 3 answers to each question.

I would like to see as new content.
1- New Chest including new mount and fashion.
2- Daily / Weekly / Montly missions. Somehow challenging and rewarding to give players more things to do other than raids.
3- Damage indicator and after boss report. Indicator works live, listing who does most damage from top to bottom in order in each group. After boss report shows who's done most damage.

As for quality of life update.

1- Adjusted drop rates.
2- Get rid off glitches and bugs.
3- Ability to adjust bank and inventory slots. Being able to put an item where we want.

Content = more quests to 220, engaging horizontal content.
Qol = new ui, adjustable hotbar slots, my toon moving from arawn to epona (idc about items)

Anything else I'm easy with. There's one thing I'm sure about, the loggin rewards will be different

I would like to see events for mid-level players like 130-160 bcos, there are no quest chain for players within that level you just have to lix and lix and it really gets boring, this affected my clan on gwydion and most players quit bcos of this issue.

Also more fashion quests like the ostara hat. and the longshot skill for rangers is supposed to stop movement for like 5secs but it only works if you use the skill as your initial hit, after that it only does dmg and doesn't stop movement, pls fix glitch.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

2- Daily / Weekly / Montly missions. Somehow challenging and rewarding to give players more things to do other than raids.
3- Damage indicator and after boss report. Indicator works live, listing who does most damage from top to bottom in order in each group. After boss report shows who's done most damage.

1- Adjusted drop rates.
3- Ability to adjust bank and inventory slots. Being able to put an item where we want.
The damage indicator or report, or even a track throughout the raid would be great. It’s about time to cycle the chests to the next 2 aeon fash types, highlander and wyld have been too long so I think we need the hunter one for the upcoming Samhain :lol: isn’t the same for everyone, but personally the engagement with the game once you hit 220 is close to none. I log for specific raids and to talk to people.
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

the longshot skill for rangers is supposed to stop movement for like 5secs but it only works if you use the skill as your initial hit, after that it only does dmg and doesn't stop movement, pls fix glitch.
It does stop movement, but the animations are glitched in that the mob sometimes seems like it is still moving. I haven't run into any instances where the mob doesn't get pinned, unless the skill is just too low.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Pvp in this game very useless and not bring any thing worth to spend time for it I w'd like to see an open pvp area or a player killer mood to active at evrywhere exept the cities and good rewards from that also should rebalance bitween classes some classes got unfair advantage after the cg update in pvp ..
Also if can make general changes on some classes skills that really none make any use of em like distract , hide etc..

1- Adjusted drop rates.

1- A new line of armor (Chaos armor)
2- A new line of Chaos weapons
3- A new gele tower or call it underworld where divine mobs and bosses sit there to protect lits from yada yada yada.
4- I know I’m pushing it but an extended story of bloodthorn, could make a new map same skin with different resists calling it the BLADELEAF and drops fire resists and fire damage jewelry, STORMLEAF same things apply only magic and so on.

Lastly the idea I posted not to long ago which was moved to feedback... I’m so open to hire a team and develope this underrated game, start marketing!!!

1. Bring back old events
2. More EG content with new areas (desperately needed)
3. Merge dying servers. 19 servers is ridiculous and there are only core players left in this game now. No new blood due to many factors lack of advertising being one of them.

(Number 3 being the most important in my opinion especially if VR even cares to save the last remaining vestiges of its loyal player base that may be stranded on a dead or potentially dying server)