Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lets talk about the Dino raid

So we just killed Dino. It wasn’t fun at all. Not gonna get into details on forums but everyone knows how its done by now.

Nerf the entire raid a bit, and fix that bug because it’s clearly not possible to kill dino the “legit” way.
Also increase the drops from 3 to 4 or 5 as a compensation. The boss has been broken for almost a year now.

Re: Lets talk about the Dino raid

Personally, I think the raid is fine as it is (Maybe a small adjustment as a stat nerf, maybe the orbs slightly smaller.

I don’t think the strategy is an issue either, and it’s not unheard of for them to be a viable strategy among other MMORPGs, prayer flicking comes to mind - infact it’s the only way to complete the inferno.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Personally, I think the raid is fine as it is (Maybe a small adjustment as a stat nerf, maybe the orbs slightly smaller.

I don’t think the strategy is an issue either, and it’s not unheard of for them to be a viable strategy among other MMORPGs, prayer flicking comes to mind - infact it’s the only way to complete the inferno.
Maybe i (as a druid) am just a bit biased against the strategy because i spend 30+ mins doing nothing but rooting :lol: but i can see how it looks fine other wise cuz it essentially becomes another hack and slash boss, plus avoiding orbs ofc.

Maybe i (as a druid) am just a bit biased against the strategy because i spend 30+ mins doing nothing but rooting :lol: but i can see how it looks fine other wise cuz it essentially becomes another hack and slash boss, plus avoiding orbs ofc.
Yeah, I get that.

Same things for mages if you do it with freezing, though.

Rangers (my main) on most bosses end up just DPSing the boss the entire time, like on Gelebron, rather than mages which has a more interactive role.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

A 30-45 min raid that rewards 3 drops (mostly majestic) is pathetic. Totally not worth the entire amount of time put into the raid. It should drop 5 items imo and yeah it needs heavy nerfs cuz quite frankly I don’t wanna spend every Sunday doing this for over an hour with prep time and everything
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I personally love dino raid most, its most interactive and fun to play as all have to fulfill their specific roles and all of us are on voice calls enjoying that throughly.
Personal opinion keep changing role between healer/dps/rooter so that you can enjoy all aspects of it.
Again congratulations and trust me it will keep getting better after more kills xD good luck and have fun.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

A 30-45 min raid that rewards 3 drops (mostly majestic) is pathetic. Totally not worth the entire amount of time put into the raid. It should drop 5 items imo and yeah it needs heavy nerfs cuz quite frankly I don’t wanna spend every Sunday doing this for over an hour with prep time and everything
This is the only part i hate about the raid lol after all the effort it feels kinda not worth it as drops are mostly sad.
Hope its changed in future.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

This is the only part i hate about the raid lol after all the effort it feels kinda not worth it as drops are mostly sad.
Hope its changed in future.
Yeah at first I was optimistic about it and figured we might get some decent drops but after getting 3 majestics our first kill I don’t know how I feel about that hahaha
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Agreed!
This is the most complex boss and has only 3 drops. So far I’ve heard about people killing in 25 mins to >2 hours, none have beat rage. Every raid has required atleast 2 lixes not to think of the Rez, Restos a food which is used.
I do like the way this boss is so different from the rest, however it’s a lot of effort to put in when you come out with mediocre drops every kill.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm