Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dead servers

#11
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Evievi wrote:I assume servers know when they're dead. Chaotic is from Nuada, a server where rolls are done and market is free for all, therefore the explanation of the server dying due to dominance and lack of market are false and uninformative.

Nuada took a massive blow from the gold exploit incident where mass bans were given. It’s also clear Nuada, or at least Apex, wants to merge with Sulis, or at least with Toxic, most likely for off topic reasons. Sulis is not a dead server.
https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101482
Those are the facts

Nuada as a server just needs time to rejuvenate, because I don’t think VR feels sorry for them lol. Nuada is probably the most eligible server for a merge, but there’s no other server that needs a merge so they’re stuck.
don't u play on epona?

It’s common knowledge. If anyone wants to claim that their server is dead, explain why in detail and let’s look into it.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dead servers

#12
Zkills wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Zkills wrote:Nuada took a massive blow from the gold exploit incident where mass bans were given. It’s also clear Nuada, or at least Apex, wants to merge with Sulis, or at least with Toxic, most likely for off topic reasons. Sulis is not a dead server.
https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101482
Those are the facts

Nuada as a server just needs time to rejuvenate, because I don’t think VR feels sorry for them lol. Nuada is probably the most eligible server for a merge, but there’s no other server that needs a merge so they’re stuck.
don't u play on epona?

It’s common knowledge. If anyone wants to claim that their server is dead, explain why in detail and let’s look into it.

But you do not play on Nuada, while some of us do/have played there. The server didn't die due the exploit and mass bans, it was just until recently when dino would be downed for once or twice a week as well as every other boss on spawn/close to spawn. Therefore what you claim aren't facts. If one wants to claim a server is/isn't dead he must fulfill a research on it, correct?

Re: Dead servers

#13
Evievi wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Romeo wrote:don't u play on epona?

It’s common knowledge. If anyone wants to claim that their server is dead, explain why in detail and let’s look into it.

But you do not play on Nuada, while some of us do/have played there. The server didn't die due the exploit and mass bans, it was just until recently when dino would be downed for once or twice a week as well as every other boss on spawn/close to spawn. Therefore what you claim aren't facts. If one wants to claim a server is/isn't dead he must fulfill a research on it, correct?

I didn’t claim Nuada was dead. I literally said “no server is dead, simple as that”. I did say Nuada was probably the most eligible server for a merge. I’m speaking to the OP who titled the thread “dead servers” and then goes on to talk about merging dead servers, which I can guess he’s talking of his own considering it’s not the first thread about merging from a Nuada player... meaning he’s talking about his own server as if it’s dead, which I then said no server is dead, if you actually go back and read the thread. The mass bans is the best explanation to why Nuada isn’t as good as it should be, as I remember many from that server coming to the forums to complain about how many were banned and the effects of it on Nuada. If it’s really not a problem anymore then great, no servers need a merge

Dino can’t be used as a measure of server strength anymore, and every server can kill bt now (as of Balor I think it was being able to down BT, the last server to do so).
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dead servers

#14
Zkills wrote:
Evievi wrote:
Zkills wrote:It’s common knowledge. If anyone wants to claim that their server is dead, explain why in detail and let’s look into it.

But you do not play on Nuada, while some of us do/have played there. The server didn't die due the exploit and mass bans, it was just until recently when dino would be downed for once or twice a week as well as every other boss on spawn/close to spawn. Therefore what you claim aren't facts. If one wants to claim a server is/isn't dead he must fulfill a research on it, correct?

I didn’t claim Nuada was dead. I literally said “no server is dead, simple as that”. I did say Nuada was probably the most eligible server for a merge. I’m speaking to the OP who titled the thread “dead servers” and then goes on to talk about merging dead servers, which I can guess he’s talking of his own considering it’s not the first thread about merging from a Nuada player... meaning he’s talking about his own server as if it’s dead, which I then said no server is dead, if you actually go back and read the thread. The mass bans is the best explanation to why Nuada isn’t as good as it should be, as I remember many from that server coming to the forums to complain about how many were banned and the effects of it on Nuada. If it’s really not a problem anymore then great, no servers need a merge

Dino can’t be used as a measure of server strength anymore, and every server can kill bt now (as of Balor I think it was being able to down BT, the last server to do so).

Who says dino can't be used as a measure of server strength anymore?
Image

Re: Dead servers

#15
GodKaram wrote:If there are none then please take some initiative about it, game is only fun with people.


We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.
Image


I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Dead servers

#16
Schwing wrote:
GodKaram wrote:If there are none then please take some initiative about it, game is only fun with people.


We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.


Well you clearly don’t play your own game. Unable to kill bt gele dhiothu and necro on Nuada without like 3-4 people who log 6+ toons for raids.
Gele bt necro and dhio are up for weeks without being killed now because we can’t get enough toons.

Seriously? Blaming the players for the MMO not being ‘Massive’ enough? What a disgusting victim blaming mentality.
How about fix the games core issues and then if the servers are still dead you can look at the players.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dead servers

#17
Chaotic wrote:
Schwing wrote:
GodKaram wrote:If there are none then please take some initiative about it, game is only fun with people.


We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.


Well you clearly don’t play your own game. Unable to kill bt gele dhiothu and necro on Nuada without like 3-4 people who log 6+ toons for raids.
Gele bt necro and dhio are up for weeks without being killed now because we can’t get enough toons.

Seriously? Blaming the players for the MMO not being ‘Massive’ enough? What a disgusting victim blaming mentality.
How about fix the games core issues and then if the servers are still dead you can look at the players.

Instead of blaming VR for all your problems why don’t you look into the reasons why Nuada is the way it is now.... also I’m really confused now because earlier someone claimed you guys kill every boss on or close to spawn while killing dino once or twice a week... lmao
Evievi wrote:it was just until recently when dino would be downed for once or twice a week as well as every other boss on spawn/close to spawn. Therefore what you claim aren't facts

The facts seem to be changing daily for nuada

Despite these “core issues” a lot of servers are still running strong.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dead servers

#18
No contradictions. We used to be able to kill all then 2-3 of our multiloggers quit because of the unrewarding dhiothu loot and as previously stated core game issues. Now we can kill nothing without me or Karam logging 5+ each.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dead servers

#19
Chaotic wrote:No contradictions. We used to be able to kill all then 2-3 of our multiloggers quit because of the unrewarding dhiothu loot and as previously stated core game issues. Now we can kill nothing without me or Karam logging 5+ each.

Well since you guys relied so heavily on 5 or so multi loggers, there must have been issues before even that. Yeah a lot of servers rely on multiloggers, but it’s usually only a couple people logging an extra toon or something, or it’s just to make kills go faster. Wonder how dino was even possible in the first place since you guys rely so heavily on multiloggers
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dead servers

#20
If you feel that your server is dead, then transfer to an active server. If you dont want to transfer server, then stick to your server. Promote your server, recruit and invite new players. Help new players enjoy the game. Make your server a better server to play. Stop complaining and crying because its only a game. Just enjoy and have fun in the G.O.A.T game.
BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN (METEORIC SET)(2017) quit

jonleonhart - ranger lvl 127 EPONA (2019)
Prince Lelouch - warrior lvl 55 EPONA (2019)
Blink Dagger - rogue lvl 22 EPONA (2019)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests