Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How long have you been playing CH?

Heh, not old enough to claim anything particularly special, especially since I’m the slowest leveler ever :lol: (I can claim laziness and breaks tho)
You’d think I’d know what I’m doing by now lol.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

People bragging about starting in 2011/2012 is like a junkie reminiscing the first time they put a needle in their arm :lol:
People taking a topic off thread to throw shade to me is the equivalent of a moron trying to order Subway at Dairy Queen. I don't really see anyone bragging, but they're rather proud, but I guess pride doesn't make sense to you.. go take your whiny self to reddit so you can troll there cause this ain't it chief. :D

November 2011
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

People bragging about starting in 2011/2012 is like a junkie reminiscing the first time they put a needle in their arm :lol:
People taking a topic off thread to throw shade to me is the equivalent of a moron trying to order Subway at Dairy Queen. I don't really see anyone bragging, but they're rather proud, but I guess pride doesn't make sense to you.. go take your whiny self to reddit so you can troll there cause this ain't it chief. :D

November 2011
Don’t think anyone’s bragging, mostly surprised at the length of time that has passed since then since the game is almost a decade old. Someone was feeling a lil toxic aye?
Chill out with your pitchforks :lol: It was more like an analogy, and not off topic.

Both things can be extremely addicting and dangerous in their own ways.

Believe it or not, playing an MMO for close to a decade can be unhealthy, and its always irked me that people have found pride in it, I've played for the same amount because I'm simply an addict with no self control just like a junkie.
Wattzon of Sulis

Not so much that I'm an addict, just that I've put quite a bit of time into the friends I've made, and it'd be hard to walk away from that.
I think I can say more than some who've been playing even longer, it's not that I'm addicted to the game, I just found a game I liked and appreciate the familiarity of it as well as the friend-base I've developed. Playing the game is fun, progressing is rewarding, but not entirely addicting. (Granted it may have been at some points in the past lol, and I know of several people that could use some therapy for their game-addiction) And some who could use other kinds of therapy as well lol

TL;DR Mind's definition of "not an addiction" is the same as "addiction" to everyone else.
I could stop... and I have... but I've always come back and idk that that's a bad thing ♥

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

This is what happen to all the players playing CELTIC HEROES for a very looonnngggggg time.

Now theyre insane players.

Now theyre crazy players.

But I couldnt blame those players, because you cant stop a person to play the G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)