Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

new player here

hi i just started playing CH yesterday and having a fun time playing it. English isnt my native languange so sorry if i misspelled something.

anw whats good server to play? im looking for server with friendly community, and maybe not too populated but have decent amount of player.

Re: new player here

Hi there! Welcome to Celtic Heroes and the forums! It’s always great to have a new player.

There are a lot of servers, but unfortunately I can only speak for two of them from experience: Herne and Danu. In all honesty I would suggest either one. Herne is pretty neat, not a ton of players but still relatively active. And they’re pretty friendly if you find the right people.
Danu is a little more active than Herne. And almost everyone I’ve met have been real nice. The AH is also always pretty full so that’s also good if you like to buy things lol.
In the end both are great servers. In my experience of playing in them they have both impacted my playing style and helped me improve.

Good luck in the game! I hope you have many adventures and meet many fellow heroes :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: new player here

No worries! What matters is that you find a server where you are comfortable and enjoy playing in. I hope Taranis proves a good server for you! :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.