Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ch whilst Warhammer is being developed

Hyped for the new game the concept is good but since iits obvious all of VRs best developers will be working on it , isn’t it a good time to do something easy like reworking gear and skills based on players suggestions?

It’s easy because Vr doesn’t have to do much thinking since there is years of feedback from players all they have to do is implement it.

Re: Ch whilst Warhammer is being developed

Celtic Heroe's next update is more focused on bug fixes, balancing, and quality of life improvements based on feedback from the community and internal developments.
Can we have more details please ?

All/Most bugs, glitches gonna be fixed or a few of tens ?
What you're gonna balance and how ?
What are your plans to increase quality of life of the game ?
What kind of internal developments ?
Can we have an estimated time ?
Will you ever comment on this thread ?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101470
Will you ignore this post too ?
Will you delete this thread too ?

Celtic Heroe's next update is more focused on bug fixes, balancing, and quality of life improvements based on feedback from the community and internal developments.
Is this because there isn’t an art team anymore that can create original content? I’m wondering if there will be any future updates after dino, considering the area and all the gear was exclusively reskinned versions of previously released content.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Is this because there isn’t an art team anymore that can create original content? I’m wondering if there will be any future updates after dino, considering the area and all the gear was exclusively reskinned versions of previously released content.

Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

If it's class balancing for pvp I'm gonna die, class balancing always means nerfs instead of buffs and we don't need that when pve is already kinda hard
Accurate statement. Means warriors about to get hella nerfed in PvP which will make them irrelevant in pve.

Hopefully they spend a decent amount of time balancing classes/gear for everyone.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.