Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada downs dino

Nice haha. How many did you guys have? Damn impressive for a server like Nuada, and I hope it sets an example for everyone else complaining about the boss because they can’t kill it... servers with much more gear than Nuada lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nice haha. How many did you guys have? Damn impressive for a server like Nuada, and I hope it sets an example for everyone else complaining about the boss because they can’t kill it... servers with much more gear than Nuada lol
26-27
Hi

Nice 1 Bro gz. Can we see the drops?
Drops were average, all majestic, nothing worth posting.
The sentiment of being the third server to kill matters much more :D .

Or second clan server kill with only 1 clan or first server kill on nuada with 1 clan in the server (as smelly would say)
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

We'd still say its unfathomable boss after killing it. 42 mins with insane rng and utter zerg is still not a good design.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

We'd still say its unfathomable boss after killing it. 42 mins with insane rng and utter zerg is still not a good design.
Zerg only happens after rage and with 15 dg sets and better bt gear we would have easily killed it before rage. The boss itself is super weak. I think the problem is the boss isn't meant to be killed after rage but we zerg through it anyway.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Zerg only happens after rage and with 15 dg sets and better bt gear we would have easily killed it before rage. The boss itself is super weak. I think the problem is the boss isn't meant to be killed after rage but we zerg through it anyway.
We'll see when we get there
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex