Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Rock, A Spirit, And A Soul.

Hi, I have been playing this game for about 2 months now, and I just found the forums. I was wanting to know if anyone knows how to obtain any of the following items. An emerald, A Soul Orb, and an item Skull, not fashion or weapon but an item that I have been looking for yet cant seem to find. Thanks to anyone who cares enough to reply!

Re: A Rock, A Spirit, And A Soul.

I can't say I've ever heard of those items specifically, but I don't have an endgame character. If I had to guess I remember some of the dustwister bosses dropping kind of gems, like crystals or diamonds, and soul orb gives me an OW vibe I can remember many or orb/soul things dropping but a little more context would be useful I think especially for those who have a little more experience with the game.

Emeralds (and all other gems/jewels) drop from Meteoric boss placeholders (1-4* versions of bonehead, stonefang, rockbelly, etc).

Soul Orbs might be a dustwither drop? There are a couple different types, emerald soul orb, diamond soul orb, etc.

You will need to be a little more detailed about "item skull", I'm not sure what you mean by that!

Can you share any more information about the quests/exact names? Might be able to help a bit more if I know what they are needed for.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Emeralds (and all other gems/jewels) drop from Meteoric boss placeholders (1-4* versions of bonehead, stonefang, rockbelly, etc).

Soul Orbs might be a dustwither drop? There are a couple different types, emerald soul orb, diamond soul orb, etc.

You will need to be a little more detailed about "item skull", I'm not sure what you mean by that!

Can you share any more information about the quests/exact names? Might be able to help a bit more if I know what they are needed for.
Thanks for replying! Though i dont think there is any quest for it, I have seen an item named (A Male name forgot what) Mathanach's Skull and I am thinking its from the questline of Ardal Mathanach or Dervla Mathanach since they talk about King Grotspew ambushing and beheading their leader, but that may not be the case, i dont really know I just had seen one in auction house a few weeks ago.

Were you reading up on guides on the internet?

I'm pretty sure they aren't needed for any quest anymore, but some of those items were used for the old meteoric gear quests. The requirements were changed a long time ago to no longer require those items(probably because it was overly difficult).

But just in case...

Emerald is a rareish drop from meteroic bosses as said, but the nonchaos aura 5* ones(both disciple and gemhoarder) can drop them as well. I believe some low level high star enemies may have a chance as well, like shiverlords, rotsmashers, flamewardens, and maybe the 6*s in dustwither.

Soul orbs are from special rare enemies, and come in various types of gems(emerald soul orb, diamond soul orb, etc). Skeletal soulwalker is the skeleton in dustwither that can drop it, and I'm pretty sure demonologist enemies can drop them as well(I know they drop diamond demonstones sometimes but I believe they usually drop soul orbs). There is an acolyte demonologist in dustwither, and a bloodgrove one in stonevale, probably more but that's all I encountered.

Skull... can't help you there, sounds familiar but I don't remember.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I'm fairly sure the Mathanac questline involves Crookback Hollow
King Grotspew is the king of Crookback. If you travel to the bottom leystone in the hollow, exit to the left, and follow that all the way down, he should be at the end. You may need to kill his placeholder a couple times to make him spawn, it's the mob right in front of the throne. I think killing the boss will give you the head...but I'm not 100% sure as it has been a while since I did that quest.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

King Grotspew is the king of Crookback. If you travel to the bottom leystone in the hollow, exit to the left, and follow that all the way down, he should be at the end. You may need to kill his placeholder a couple times to make him spawn, it's the mob right in front of the throne. I think killing the boss will give you the head...but I'm not 100% sure as it has been a while since I did that quest.

Good luck!
Now u bring this up I remember a quest I did a long time ago when I started, had to kill King gotsprew and bring back his head. The quest was in the old castle to the right of the archway leading to the courtyard, before u go through. Think the reward for the quest was a weapon but Idk.

OMG I did all those quests, even the chess pieces one which was a nightmare

Good luck!
Now u bring this up I remember a quest I did a long time ago when I started, had to kill King gotsprew and bring back his head. The quest was in the old castle to the right of the archway leading to the courtyard, before u go through. Think the reward for the quest was a weapon but Idk.

OMG I did all those quests, even the chess pieces one which was a nightmare
Yes, the reward was a weapon, a class based weapon with negative defence and pretty bad stats. But they changed it since then, and now it gives you a 30 hp/energy ring. So if you can dig up your old mathanach weapon, it would be a nice collectable to play around with.

Bonus note, the chess piece helmet used to have the model of a scale helmet, but now its a wood crown for some reason. I remember the helmet being really op back in 2011, and me being happy about buying one for 500g.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Mathanach's Skull, one of two only quests to involve a severed head. The other being the old old final quest in shalemont involving Luther MacCroins head lol.

Love Celtic heroes trivia
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge