Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: VR, We Really Do Need Answers

Why is this thread being ignored?
I'm sure everyone would appreciate if you could give your 2 cents to this topic @Difinitus
It's probably ignored as the truth is to embarassing for VR.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

You had an extremely good point about the Phoenix. I remember while while back OTM removed shrink and growth charms // ghost charms and crookback charms because they were childish and didn’t fit where the game was heading and then we get this extremely bright very cartoonish looking pets and mounts.. new bosses gear has been repainted from multiple old luxs sets and changed stats and pushed to the game as if it was original and new which I don’t think it is that hard for a designer team to come up with new original bracelets and ammy. Also for the boss.. it looks as if it came from World of Warcraft and while I do like the boss it seems as if it was designed by someone who hasn’t really followed the game development since the very beginning (hrung, necro, mordris, gelebron) and it almost feels as if it was made by someone who was paid to design it for the purpose of making something new... which has been done before and I actually stumbled on someone’s art profile that helped design corrupted gardens.

You had an extremely good point about the Phoenix. I remember while while back OTM removed shrink and growth charms // ghost charms and crookback charms because they were childish and didn’t fit where the game was heading and then we get this extremely bright very cartoonish looking pets and mounts.. new bosses gear has been repainted from multiple old luxs sets and changed stats and pushed to the game as if it was original and new which I don’t think it is that hard for a designer team to come up with new original bracelets and ammy. Also for the boss.. it looks as if it came from World of Warcraft and while I do like the boss it seems as if it was designed by someone who hasn’t really followed the game development since the very beginning (hrung, necro, mordris, gelebron) and it almost feels as if it was made by someone who was paid to design it for the purpose of making something new... which has been done before and I actually stumbled on someone’s art profile that helped design corrupted gardens.
Dhiothu is probably the best boss in the game they have implemented imo, less numbers than bt or gele to kill but requires smart players with high coordination between clannies. I love the raid, my only gripe is I feel the orb paths should be a bit clearer.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Dhiothu is probably the best boss in the game they have implemented imo, less numbers than bt or gele to kill but requires smart players with high coordination between clannies. I love the raid, my only gripe is I feel the orb paths should be a bit clearer.
I think the problem most have is the amount of coordination required is a lot more than people are used to in ch and it might be a bit much for a mobile mmo, a bit more room for error would be nice
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I think the problem most have is the amount of coordination required is a lot more than people are used to in ch and it might be a bit much for a mobile mmo, a bit more room for error would be nice
Ch players are spoilt. I see people rocking off-meta non-optimal gear all the time which doesn't help at bosses at all. It is ridiculous that players like this expect to kill the highest tier bosses. We need less hack and slash bosses in the game and more Dhiothu type bosses.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

He's talking about the artistic design of the boss, not the design mechanics.

Gelebron does not fit the base game well nor does the entire Tower itself. I dislike pretty much everything about the tower with all those neon colors, robots, tight hallways, cookie cutter floors, and the flashy quest armor known as dg/edl. Dino fits the game a lot better than anything in the tower imo, apart from the trash lore. CG was a good step in the right direction in terms of design but the area is just way too small with not enough content.

Stop With The Neon/Flashy Colors!

As brought up in the OP I made an excellent thread on an idea for a new expansion and I suggest VR goes to take some notes from it before they push this game into a hole
New Expansion Idea - Wyldwoodlands
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge