Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What to do?

Playing a lvl 150 druid atm and after I've done bounties and glad I'm struggling to find things to do when I can't be bothered grinding for xp. Ik I could cook or fish but I don't find these enjoyable basically looking at the screen stood in one spot and pressing it every now n then, it's not engaging or rewarding enough (story of ch life right :lol: ).
Ive not played this game properly for quite a few years really so I wanna ask what exactly is there to do now?

Re: What to do?

Whenever I wanted to part away from the everyday repetitive grind known as bossing, aka part time job, or leveling as I came to Epona I would always farm for rare mob spawns/rare drops. It can start to feel repetitive after a while but it feels incredibly satisfying and rewarding when you get it... more so than a Unox 6* lol. I haven’t done any intensive farming on Epona yet apart from the firebolt ring that drops from a rare fire horse in the OW. Taking a semi break from the game atm as I wait for a good content announcement
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Whenever I wanted to part away from the everyday repetitive grind known as bossing, aka part time job, or leveling as I came to Epona I would always farm for rare mob spawns/rare drops. It can start to feel repetitive after a while but it feels incredibly satisfying and rewarding when you get it... more so than a Unox 6* lol. I haven’t done any intensive farming on Epona yet apart from the firebolt ring that drops from a rare fire horse in the OW. Taking a semi break from the game atm as I wait for a good content announcement
Yes mate was actually thinking about farming the rare drops today but Idk where to look. Remember seeing a post a bit back with drop locations on but can't find it, think it was made by Jake.

Thanks so much for this Calfor.

It's be cool if that topic could get moved to somewhere it won't get buried.. Hello mods and admin :) or can I save it some how or favorite it so I can refer to it when need to?
I've got the page bookmarked on my browser, and it's pretty findable with the search function, but both aren't exactly convenient on average
+1 for pinning above thread (under guides subforum maybe?)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Thanks so much for this Calfor.

It's be cool if that topic could get moved to somewhere it won't get buried.. Hello mods and admin :) or can I save it some how or favorite it so I can refer to it when need to?
I've got the page bookmarked on my browser, and it's pretty findable with the search function, but both aren't exactly convenient on average
+1 for pinning above thread (under guides subforum maybe?)
Oh good idea I'll bookmark it to my phone and yea was thinking the same think, guides subforum is a good place for it.