Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: PvP Alt Thread

Ye warriors are broken in PvP. They can gather so much armor and elemental resists that they become near unbeatable by any other class. Mages don’t do squat against a good PvP warrior unless if they use the cheap freeze mounts. Rogues are too squishy. Ranger has a chance with proper bolas/longshot tactics but it always requires for the ranger to sneak attack the warrior in the arena, but most of the time some other douche will murder you while kiting the warrior. Druids can forget it, they can try to hit and run but one rupture usually does the job.

And to top it off 9/10 times those PvP warrior junkies will combo so gg
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Ye warriors are broken in PvP. They can gather so much armor and elemental resists that they become near unbeatable by any other class. Mages don’t do squat against a good PvP warrior unless if they use the cheap freeze mounts. Rogues are too squishy. Ranger has a chance with proper bolas/longshot tactics but it always requires for the ranger to sneak attack the warrior in the arena, but most of the time some other douche will murder you while kiting the warrior. Druids can forget it, they can try to hit and run but one rupture usually does the job.

And to top it off 9/10 times those PvP warrior junkies will combo so gg
Warriors are good, not quite broken though. Yes, they have more armor then other classes, but they have the exact same resist unless you count shields and tank based bt drops.

Druids on the otherhand are broken. They can use bark and wards for insane resist/armor, use 2 very strong dots(one of which being unresistable) and run while melees hopelessly try to chase them. Even if they stood still, the druid would still win as swarm eats through even the tankiest of people.

Mages are pretty good, being a more glasscannon type of build until reaver rings. Reaver rings are broken against mages making them near useless due to the insanely high resist, taking their only advantage of unresisted damage away, even with a lv 50 lure, phoenix, or anything.

Rangers have something going with bolas and long, but misses are deadly, ranged classes are hard to kite, and rogues can ss(you can use the tavern tables, they cant ss though those)

Rouges don't have much to defend themselves except play dead, but you can just throw dots on them and they cant do much after that.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

all pevepe is pure nothing, but simply struggle of wallets used
True, it’s pretty just a straight skill spam. A little bit of strategy in terms of what gear to use, but no player can really be a PvP player and a pve player at same time. Hoping they add in alternate builds for PvP soon in a PvP overhaul. Would be nice to see some more strategy aspects eventually ;)

And you believed OP is about pvp?
“There aren’t that many duelers these days” is a direct quote from op. Rather than share a level 100 warrior in met or es armor figured I’d focus on that part of the op, why exactly it is that there are so few individual duelers.

Ya it’s a bit of a tangent but it’s connected to op’s post .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There aren't many duelers these days I noticed, but I was wondering what some peoples pvp alts looked like.

Here are my twin warriors(no food, no lix, no outside support)
Your level 100 warrior got better stats than my lvl 192 warrior :( :(

There aren't many duelers these days I noticed, but I was wondering what some peoples pvp alts looked like.

Sorry im a noob, but why VIT if youre a PVP player and not STR. VIT for tanking and STR for killing.
I play a lot of mmorpg, and when you say PVP WARRIOR, its pure STR.
Just a noob question.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Sorry im a noob, but why VIT if youre a PVP player and not STR. VIT for tanking and STR for killing.
Just a noob question.
Its hard to win a fight if you die in 2 hits. The point is to find a balance between surviving and dealing damage - same as normal gameplay. More hp is important in pvp, since other players tend to deal more damage than mobs do.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just a noob question.
Strength plateaus, vit does not(at least for the gaining health part of it). You want enough strength to get a good damage boost, but not too much as you are sacrificing survivability to do so.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr