Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary?

They are developers not our best friends. If you are that lonely then sure
So then what are questions for, it doesnt hurt to get to know our developers, you under the assumption that we can only get to know people we can call “friends”
They can’t even fix bugs. Why would we want to give them a QnA also?
You're swaying away from what I'm saying, them not fixing bugs has literally nothing to do with this, like I said do people not have the right to know about anyone else in the world solely because they're not friends, you have a crazy mind set going on in there :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Agree with the first part. Nobody cares about the questions because we aren’t their friends. I don’t think they have anything going on rn, maybe their new robot game lel
It’s a good business practice. The more you know about the developers the more connected you’ll feel with them. When the customers feel connected with the people behind it all the more likely they’ll enjoy/buy the product. I personally would love to know more about the developers as most of them I’m sure none of us have even seen before on the forums. The best kind of development team is the one that shows they’re truly passionate towards the things they’re working on and the community they’re providing for, and a great way to show that is through the forums and telling us more about themselves to form that connection.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

So then what are questions for, it doesnt hurt to get to know our developers, you under the assumption that we can only get to know people we can call “friends”
They can’t even fix bugs. Why would we want to give them a QnA also?
You're swaying away from what I'm saying, them not fixing bugs has literally nothing to do with this, like I said do people not have the right to know about anyone else in the world solely because they're not friends, you have a crazy mind set going on in there :lol:
The following quote comes to mind whenever i read one of Corrupt's posts:

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

+1, it would be nice to be able to enjoy the game without having to worry if it's going to shut down or keep going, but the way things have been going I have a feeling this game is being phased out which is depressing, cause I have had plenty of good memories on it. Some reassurance if anything VR, please. I'm sorry to be so brutally honest, but it doesn't even feel like VR gives a hell about ch like OTM did. At least they remained connected with us and kept us updated. Not to throw shade but that's the truth, they don't keep us informed probably because the game isn't gonna last much longer. It's a frustrating feeling to be so distanced from the developers of a game I've played since 2011, because I never had a problem like this until VR came in the picture. I just feel like they honestly don't give af about us like OTM did. Sorry if the truth hurts, but I honestly hope this prompts them to how we feel, but I highly doubt they'll even read this lol.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas