Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#11
Sly Shadows wrote:
Furyion wrote:-1

Everytime one of these threads come up I always give the same answer. Bringing stuff back will not solve the root issue and only causes problems for some people for no reason. The main problem is the newer mounts not being as memorable or unique as the older mounts, so it would be much simpler and fairer to suggest that there be new mounts with more creative designs. Next time anyone suggests something like this think about the damage it could cause to each side(massive price drops on safe items destroying any reason for investing, sentimental value loss, etc).

Wait, correct me if im wrong but werent u all for the merging of server auction houses? These would be the same outcomes if that happened to so am curious if u were for the merging.

In a merge nothing would be brought back, that's a huge difference. Investments would still be safe, prices wouldn't change as drastically(rare items on one world are likely rare in another), and it would bring old items into circulation again without it destroying the historical value.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#12
Enough of this rehash and recycle. Aeon was fine... I mean if people really want it just make a legacy mount shop in sewers...
What I really want to see are some new real seasonal events original CH style. OTM was able to crank out 3 new zones with 4 unique seasonal events in a span of one year while delivering large quests and other updates. I don’t see a reason with how much bigger the game has gotten we can’t see this same level of progress (not a computer science person though so maybe something I’m missing).
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#13
It's gonna be aeon all over again where people eventually complain that it exists, if that's the case then don't bother in the first place.
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#14
Shivahh wrote:It's gonna be aeon all over again where people eventually complain that it exists, if that's the case then don't bother in the first place.

Change always brings about some complaints, it’s about how it’s done and what precautions are put in place to limit the full extent of the complaints from actually happening.
Original aeon had very high drop rates for top tier items, many felt higher than originally in chests. On top of that it was impossible to discern between aeon and nonaeon at that time.
They saw complaints and how tanked economies got overnight so they removed aeon until they changed drop rates and put an aeon sticker on each aeon item.


So long as VR learned from otm’s blunder, this could work with limited to none negative side effects.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#16
At least put them into rotation, nuada hasnt had a chance to get these items all we got is gliders horses and staffs, no clouds carpets sleds, would be nice ven if it went in aeon rotation
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#17
I would have to agree make a mount shop or bring more items like those in chest. Make something new and make this game more fun. More events etc. with those items as possible rewards. Possible make another area to play with quests that give these rewards out.
Adwilameth Muar
sunnyside79
Mage 210
rogue 155
nuada

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#18
Legolas1234 wrote:At least put them into rotation, nuada hasnt had a chance to get these items all we got is gliders horses and staffs, no clouds carpets sleds, would be nice ven if it went in aeon rotation


One difference between gliders/horses etc and clouds/carpets/sleds is that they were all shop mounts - they were released before chests. If VR were to put them in chests, they may as well add in all the other shop mounts from previous years -fellspines, dragonstaffs, etc...and I don't think that's a really good idea. To be fair, VR should throw in all the tiers - and the only thing people would want less than some 80% boar or staff is a 5% cloud or carpet.

Anyways, we should really leave chests out of it. A legacy mount shop would be nice, switching out from any event shop mount over the years - but including all tiers. If any new mounts get released (non battlemount), they should go in a new store...not in chests.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Bring old Mounts back?

#19
Eragon123 wrote:
Legolas1234 wrote:At least put them into rotation, nuada hasnt had a chance to get these items all we got is gliders horses and staffs, no clouds carpets sleds, would be nice ven if it went in aeon rotation


One difference between gliders/horses etc and clouds/carpets/sleds is that they were all shop mounts - they were released before chests. If VR were to put them in chests, they may as well add in all the other shop mounts from previous years -fellspines, dragonstaffs, etc...and I don't think that's a really good idea. To be fair, VR should throw in all the tiers - and the only thing people would want less than some 80% boar or staff is a 5% cloud or carpet.

Anyways, we should really leave chests out of it. A legacy mount shop would be nice, switching out from any event shop mount over the years - but including all tiers. If any new mounts get released (non battlemount), they should go in a new store...not in chests.


+1 I’d like to see the unicorn mounts make a comeback also

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests