Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

VR, if I get...

If I get 50k chickens will I finally get a chicken helm for my undying love for chickens for the past 7 years @VR?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: VR, if I get...

Difinitus wrote:I'd be more impressed if you operated a rescue group in CH to retrieve chickens from other players and ensured their safety and eventual release back into the wild.

*steals chickens*
*goes to murky*
*drops in water*

Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Free Plat
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Difinitus wrote:I'd be more impressed if you operated a rescue group in CH to retrieve chickens from other players and ensured their safety and eventual release back into the wild.

Does it count if I say I’ve already been doing that by ksing and reporting players who refuse to hand the chickens over ._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

But don’t they all actually belong to farmer Moffat (if I’m even spelling his name right)? He’d be pretty upset to have all of his lovely hens lost in the wilderness again. Besides, they’d just get eaten by wolves.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Angmar Reid wrote:

But don’t they all actually belong to farmer Moffat (if I’m even spelling his name right)? He’d be pretty upset to have all of his lovely hens lost in the wilderness again. Besides, they’d just get eaten by wolves.

Aspiring heroes need something to do.

I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Schwing wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:

Aspiring heroes need something to do.

Plus the poor coast wolves are so scrawny...they need to eat as well.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!