Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

VR, if I get...

If I get 50k chickens will I finally get a chicken helm for my undying love for chickens for the past 7 years @VR?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: VR, if I get...

Zenther beat you
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I'd be more impressed if you operated a rescue group in CH to retrieve chickens from other players and ensured their safety and eventual release back into the wild.
*steals chickens*
*goes to murky*
*drops in water*

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I'd be more impressed if you operated a rescue group in CH to retrieve chickens from other players and ensured their safety and eventual release back into the wild.
Does it count if I say I’ve already been doing that by ksing and reporting players who refuse to hand the chickens over ._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

But don’t they all actually belong to farmer Moffat (if I’m even spelling his name right)? He’d be pretty upset to have all of his lovely hens lost in the wilderness again. Besides, they’d just get eaten by wolves.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

But don’t they all actually belong to farmer Moffat (if I’m even spelling his name right)? He’d be pretty upset to have all of his lovely hens lost in the wilderness again. Besides, they’d just get eaten by wolves.
Aspiring heroes need something to do.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Aspiring heroes need something to do.
Plus the poor coast wolves are so scrawny...they need to eat as well.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!