Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic heroes movie

A new celtic heroes movie will be going into production. Sneak peaks and trailers coming soon! Voice acting will be included!!
Herne - Warrior 214 Full EDL
Epona - Ranger 230 Full Doch
Epona - Rogue 191 Full DL
Epona - Mage 232 Full Doch
Donn - Ranger 215 Full Edl

Biggest waste of Doch on epona but whatever I earned it....

Re: Celtic heroes movie

I’m kinda imaging it being like The Hangover, with Bob, Criminal, Swee and Eragon trying to work out what went wrong after over doing the lixes.
I don’t think Crim would lower himself to hang out with those noobs
You may want to lay off the lixes my dude, you are starting to sound as crazy as what went down last night....not that I can remember much of it. Last thing I can remember was getting in a friendly disagreement over some random mechanic or another during a wisdom lix competition in the Tavern...then I woke up floating in a boat by the docks with some weird characters drawn on my arm. All I can think about now is that Bob now has a chicken on his head instead of a blue coven, and he’s been veeeery quiet while practicing his spells...not to mention the fact that we have no idea where Swee is.

:lol:

I think a CH movie sounds really cool! I’m looking forward to seeing it!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I’m kinda imaging it being like The Hangover, with Bob, Criminal, Swee and Eragon trying to work out what went wrong after over doing the lixes.
You may want to lay off the lixes my dude, you are starting to sound as crazy as what went down last night....not that I can remember much of it. Last thing I can remember was getting in a friendly disagreement over some random mechanic or another during a wisdom lix competition in the Tavern...then I woke up floating in a boat by the docks with some weird characters drawn on my arm. All I can think about now is that Bob now has a chicken on his head instead of a blue coven, and he’s been veeeery quiet while practicing his spells...not to mention the fact that we have no idea where Swee is.
Bro, that’s scary :lol:
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

A new celtic heroes movie will be going into production. Sneak peaks and trailers coming soon! Voice acting will be included!!
Saw this on the Danu Band. Looks great! Can’t wait to see it! Any idea how long it will be?
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

:lol:

I think a CH movie sounds really cool! I’m looking forward to seeing it!
Excuse me only I’m allowed with the chicken on my head >:-(
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.