Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New event

I’ll agree with the feedback that the dragon event almost feels repetitive, especially since we just had one about 4 months ago.

A change to it doesn’t necessarily need to be Gele, but something to make it different from past dragon events or a completely new event would be nice.

I'm talking behalf of the celtic heroes community... we are only looking forward to this ONLY for the 2 resets lol... mords been killed how many million times already and like 20 more times per server in 5 days...isnt much of a plus. AND WHY IS AGGY EVEN A THING[ :roll: .... events are fun and all, but dont make it around mid game bosses. Make it around Bloodthorn/Gele/Prot. Something that would actually benefit players.
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

+1 for Gele at least and potentially BT.

I get that the first time this was done it went down well with the community but really people don't want the legacies and mord so much these days. (Unless you secretly buff all the legacy drops, that would be great)

Also what's up with the week days? Some people have to work :-|
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I'm talking behalf of the celtic heroes community... we are only looking forward to this ONLY for the 2 resets lol... mords been killed how many million times already and like 20 more times per server in 5 days...isnt much of a plus. AND WHY IS AGGY EVEN A THING[ :roll: .... events are fun and all, but dont make it around mid game bosses. Make it around Bloodthorn/Gele/Prot. Something that would actually benefit players.
Make it around dino as well! Oh wait....

Adding onto what i said.....Unless you somehow make dino spawn by itself in aggy pit....You have our attention :D
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

The first time this event was run. Necro (6hrs), Prot (4hrs), and gele (12hrs) were included. Would be great if you guys could add these as well! Back then as a part of the non dominant clan we were able to sneak in some mords, necros and even a Prot, while the dom clan was attacking gele or one of the other 3. This current setup basically means that dom clans can own Mord easily while leaving basically nothing for the rest. Would be great if you guys could add the others in as well as I think it would benefit the whole community rather than this setup which will likely end up being whitewashes for most of the dom clans like it was on our server the last time few months ago

The first time this event was run. Necro (6hrs), Prot (4hrs), and gele (12hrs) were included. Would be great if you guys could add these as well! Back then as a part of the non dominant clan we were able to sneak in some mords, necros and even a Prot, while the dom clan was attacking gele or one of the other 3. This current setup basically means that dom clans can own Mord easily while leaving basically nothing for the rest. Would be great if you guys could add the others in as well as I think it would benefit the whole community rather than this setup which will likely end up being whitewashes for most of the dom clans like it was on our server the last time few months ago
Would be nice, but don't hold your breath, and if they did decide to boost spawn times for those other bosses they would time them all so that everything mordy and higher would spawn at different times so dom clans wouldn't miss any of them. There hasn't been a single event or update since VR took over that wasn't created exclusively for or timed to benefit dom clans. There was ONE weekend event that was like the one next week in which mordy n friends and Aggy n friends were supposed to spawn at the same time. That would have, at least, given little aggy to non-dom clans so they would have something extra to kill...but at least on our server they timed them far enough apart that the dom clan even bothered to outnumber smaller clans n take aggy to ensure no one else got anything except stupid low level legacy dragons.

VR won't even do a simple thing like boost drop rates on 210 and 215 to give smaller clans a greater chance to complete edl weapons, but have created 2 new game areas, 2 new raids, and 2 higher tiers of gear for dom clans.