Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could open an "if you could" thread...

What would u open it about? Id open about an if u could open an "if u could open an "if you could open an "if you could open an "if you could open" ...... thread"
I don’t think the internet could contain it if you could open one of those.

Unless, of course, it may be possible if you could make the internet big enough to contain it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What would u open it about? Id open about an if u could open an "if u could open an "if you could open an "if you could open an "if you could open" ...... thread"
I believe the proper syntax would be “If you could open an “If you could open an “If you could open an “If you could open...””” thread”
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I believe the proper syntax would be “If you could open an “If you could open an “If you could open an “If you could open...””” thread”
I have tried to add all the threads per an "if you could open..." but it just looked weird. Tried to treat it like a code but that looked better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex