Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could change game mechanics...

Nothing. The gameplay is perfect, the story is unique. The sound is superb. The music is amazing. The graphics are excellent. The place in Dal Riata are nostalgic.
Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T GAME.

Change the toxic players...
Last edited by PrinceLelouch on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Nothing. The gameplay is perfect, the story is unique. The sound is superb. The music is amazing. The graphics are excellent. The place in Dal Riata are nostalgic.

VR wont give you free platinum.
I got platinum in fishing for free. :D
And I dont care if they dont give me platinum, because im happy just playing the G.O.A.T GAME.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

VR wont give you free platinum.
I got platinum in fishing for free. :D
And I dont care if they dont give me platinum, because im happy just playing the G.O.A.T GAME.
You know, players like you result in even greater problems than toxic players cause you deny all criticism, some of which is constructive. Like I understand players can be harsh with their criticism and feedback a lot of time, but acting like the game (or any game) has 0 issues is far far from true.

I would want the targets stats to be transparent. It would make strategizing dps output better and interesting in a competitive server to utilize raid boss weaknesses.

An example be:

The red in parenthesis being the new stats from debuffs (lures/armour reducing skills)
This. So much this. I have never played an MMO before where the bosses stats and health have been a secret like wtaf??? Are we supposed to guess..
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I would want the targets stats to be transparent. It would make strategizing dps output better and interesting in a competitive server to utilize raid boss weaknesses.

An example be:

The red in parenthesis being the new stats from debuffs (lures/armour reducing skills)
This would be awesome!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at