Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could design fashion special effects...

The flame effect on black / white cooking fash is my fave. Although it should stay reserved for the cooking fash.

Shaman effect is also really cool and so is ensorcelled. Maybe an ensorcelled but with a different color and creature would look good. Sparkling needs a buff as it’s barely noticeable.

I like the concept of the extra effect unleashed oni has in that you collect the whole set and get a mega effect, but I loathe the actual effect it gives. It’s so OTT and headache inducing. Maybe a white flame effect similar to cooking which is boosted to a rainbow effect on full set would be cool.,.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I like the concept of the extra effect unleashed oni has in that you collect the whole set and get a mega effect, but I loathe the actual effect it gives. It’s so OTT and headache inducing. Maybe a white flame effect similar to cooking which is boosted to a rainbow effect on full set would be cool.,.
I’m the opposite about oni. Love the piece effect, but the set effect is obnoxious af to me.

I want ragged fashion to have an effect version. Said this ages ago, but I wanna run around in a dirt cloud like pigpen from the Peanuts.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

I always like the spooky, do maybe something else like that, maybe a spring-themed one with birds, or a smelly one (see ragged fash lol) with bugs flying around.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com