Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account conflict PW

When I try to log into my account, it states that the account name is conflicted.
The username is [removed]
Server is Epona.
How do I fix this?

Re: Account conflict PW

Send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com with your account username and the issue, and they will be able to deconflict your account. It may take a few days, but they will help you out soon enough!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hi guys, first of all hello my name is Lennard.

I am new in this forum. I haven’t played celtic heroes for a while, but i was missing it very much if you know what i mean^^ Tried to log into my account many times but it didnt work..so i thought i forgot my account details or something. Now i am happy to hear that it‘s just an game issue. Can anyone help me to log into my account? I also get the game message: Account Conflict PW..change required..
My Username is: [removed]
I still know my password but I dont know what level or what server i was exactly but i hope someone can help me:)

thank you very much

Hi guys, first of all hello my name is Lennard.

I am new in this forum. I haven’t played celtic heroes for a while, but i was missing it very much if you know what i mean^^ Tried to log into my account many times but it didnt work..so i thought i forgot my account details or something. Now i am happy to hear that it‘s just an game issue. Can anyone help me to log into my account? I also get the game message: Account Conflict PW..change required..
My Username is: [removed]
I still know my password but I dont know what level or what server i was exactly but i hope someone can help me:)

thank you very much
Please send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com with your username.