Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A rule suggestion:

Hi, please consider this one, since I personally see it as a hole in Epona's amazing rules. Thank you.

If players are able to class roll for useful raid drops, why there is no class roll for useful legacy drops? To me that is illogical, because some of those legacy drops are at least equally useful as many raid drops. For example; there are 4 rangers grouped up at the boss, and one of the drops is a very useful ranger class item, but it drops ofcourse to one of those rangers, or even to the person of a different class, and that one person keeps it. Aren't players supposed to have equal chances at something that they would have a use of?

Re: A rule suggestion:

I think what you are talking about is that if there is only one group at a boss and none out of group than whoever the items drop too gets to keep it which is luck based by Support programming
Unless it drops on the wrong class then it will be rolled on by the right class, if none of that class is present then it stays on who ever got it in first place.
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

I understand, but I am pretty sure that players, or at least some of them, would just keep the drop for themselves even if they are of a different class. Don't want to be stubborn or pushy, but I still consider rolling to be the most accurate way about it, thus fairest. It really hurts badly when you can't even roll for something that would be of use to you. Who knows how many people have already suffered through this inconsistence, and how many will suffer. I mean, it is not exactly 'finder-keeper' principle.

I understand, but I am pretty sure that players, or at least some of them, would just keep the drop for themselves even if they are of a different class. Don't want to be stubborn or pushy, but I still consider rolling to be the most accurate way about it, thus fairest. It really hurts badly when you can't even roll for something that would be of use to you. Who knows how many people have already suffered through this inconsistence, and how many will suffer. I mean, it is not exactly 'finder-keeper' principle.
Have you even read what I said? Or the epona rules even? Please re-read those two before asking for something that is already there
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)