Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW Message

I’ve had an account Conflict message and am unable to login to my account. It’s been maybe 5-6 months since I last logged in to this account so I don’t remember what level my toon was or even the name of my toon. I know my username is [removed] and it was on Rhiannon.

Thanks

Re: Account Conflict PW Message

I have contacted them and haven’t received a reply
Because VR is such a small company, Support can’t work over the weekends. Depending on how long it’s been since you first contacted Support, you may not hear back from them until later next week (though that depends on how much of a backlog Support is working through right now.).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm a fire mage from Gwydion I recieved this message aswell. I cant relog into my Character and people say all kinds of stuff but does anyone have any advice that has had this happen to before? It would be greatly appreciated any knowledge I can get the better in case it happens again. I have already mailed the team with proof of my transactions for chests with email recipts to show ownership that's all I could come up with after long hours of trying to reinstall back and fourth. A quick solution would be amazing!

World Gwydion
Character Avant
Platform android

I'm a fire mage from Gwydion I recieved this message aswell. I cant relog into my Character and people say all kinds of stuff but does anyone have any advice that has had this happen to before? It would be greatly appreciated any knowledge I can get the better in case it happens again. I have already mailed the team with proof of my transactions for chests with email recipts to show ownership that's all I could come up with after long hours of trying to reinstall back and fourth. A quick solution would be amazing!

World Gwydion
Character Avant
Platform android
The issue is in the account itself, not the app. Please wait for a response.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?