Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bow of the Four Winds

Well here I am desperately trying to find this Four Winds Bow that the Smith in village is asking for. Asked support for help and they replied: read our website forum. Thanks a lot OTM. Surprised they didn’t say: learn Chinese and get back to us explaining in Arabic your problem.

Have tried everything, asking all NPC in the worlds I have access to, been helped by friends in Sulis AND been reading forums for rangers. Found no clues anywhere where this bow might be found.

So please help me out here.
Nothing is impossible, just takes a little longer

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Mage

Re: Bow of the Four Winds

Well here I am desperately trying to find this Four Winds Bow that the Smith in village is asking for. Asked support for help and they replied: read our website forum. Thanks a lot OTM. Surprised they didn’t say: learn Chinese and get back to us explaining in Arabic your problem.

Have tried everything, asking all NPC in the worlds I have access to, been helped by friends in Sulis AND been reading forums for rangers. Found no clues anywhere where this bow might be found.

So please help me out here.
Hey there! The Bow of the Four Winds is the Warden bow, retrieved from one of the Wardens in Stonevale at (I think level 85?). In order to upgrade from the Warden to the Meteoric bow, you will need the Warden bow in your inventory when you talk to the smith. Do you have any of the other Warden armor (Greythorn) yet? If you have that, you'll know where the Wardens are.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hi Eragon and thank you for your reply. What I forgot to mention is that I have full frozen armor but not the bow. But thanks to you I realized that maybe I need a higher lvl. Am now lvl 163. Will see if it will be solved when I reach lvl 165. Hopefully so.

Mage

Hi Eragon and thank you for your reply. What I forgot to mention is that I have full frozen armor but not the bow. But thanks to you I realized that maybe I need a higher lvl. Am now lvl 163. Will see if it will be solved when I reach lvl 165. Hopefully so.
Ah. Do you have the Meteoric bow? If not, it may be possible that you completely missed the weapon part of the quest chain. Try talking to one of the wardens in Stonevale (just east, across the water from the Stonevale Farm leystone), I believe the guy in the middle of their circle has the weapon quest?

If your character was made several years ago, there is a possibility that the quest is bugged in some way. If you talk to all the wardens and none of them mention the bow, and you don't have the quest to receive it, and it's not tucked away in your bank somewhere, then it may be worth sending in a support ticket to see if they can help you out. It may also be possible that you dropped the bow at some point, if you ended up getting a replacement at some point, and didn't realize you needed it for the upgrade.

Your level shouldn't have anything to do with it, if you can get meteoric gear (let alone frozen!) then you can get the warden gear.

Hello again Eragon

I don’t have a meteoric bow. Been checking everywhere. Honestly I’m about to give up. Furthermore I have another ranger at lvl 215. But I don’t remember anything about this bow because I never had any problems in getting armor and weapon.

Below are some ss I have taken. Maybe you can make some sense out of it.

I started this character November December last year.

You my friend are one OTM should hire and replace this person who simply just said: read our website forum. Thank you again for your effort. Btw, I’m not an English spoken person. Am born in Sweden but do understand and write in English without to much problems.

Mage

Hello again Eragon

I don’t have a meteoric bow. Been checking everywhere. Honestly I’m about to give up. Furthermore I have another ranger at lvl 215. But I don’t remember anything about this bow because I never had any problems in getting armor and weapon.

Below are some ss I have taken. Maybe you can make some sense out of it.

I started this character November December last year.

You my friend are one OTM should hire and replace this person who simply just said: read our website forum. Thank you again for your effort. Btw, I’m not an English spoken person. Am born in Sweden but do understand and write in English without to much problems.
Hmm, strange. Based on those screenshots the most likely scenario I can think of is that you accidentally dropped the Bow of the Four Winds at some point. If that is the case, I recommend sending a Support ticket in, and let Support help you out with it.

Be sure to mention in the initial ticket that it looks like the warden bow quest was completed, the meteoric quest for the bow was not started, and you don't have the Bow of the Four Winds in your inventory or bank. They can check to see if you dropped it at some point, or if there was a bug, in which case they can help get it all fixed.

It also wouldn't hurt to tell them that you made a post on the Ranger forums (with the name of WarBrother) that might help clear things up.

As for the response you received...telling you to ask on the forums isn't a bad thing. Support is very overworked, and doesn't really have the time to investigate every single request in depth. I'd guess that most of the time, the questions that players have are easily answered by other players who are knowledgeable about the game.

Of course, there are always issues (like this appears to be) that can't be easily fixed with a simple "You forgot this step! Go to X, collect Y, then return to Z to continue". In that case, Support is happy to help figure the issue out.

Ok..will continue this later on..need a rest and want to play the game, not spending hours on doing nothing really. OTM is losing money and I’m losing interest. Hope to meet you at Sulis :)

Mage

I have exactly the same problem getting my bow of four wind.. :(
Sorry to hear that!

Just to confirm: are you sure that you don't have the quest in your questlog (read through them all to make sure none of them mention a bow), and are you also sure that none of the wardens have quests for you? (You're over level 85 as well, right?)