Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reason for no new Leystone in Carrow?

I always thought the reason was to leave room for the possibility of a little competition. With a ley so close the bosses would typically just go to the largest clan. Small clans usually bring most everyone to bosses, but monopoly clans often send what they think are enough, but might misjudge sometimes and show up to find themselves outnumbered. With a ley nearby reinforcements can get there quickly enough to outnumber smaller clans if need be, squelching the competition. That's what I was told.
All it has done is forced everyone to create lockers, making it even harder for a lower clan who usually have level lock advantage.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I always thought the reason was to leave room for the possibility of a little competition. With a ley so close the bosses would typically just go to the largest clan. Small clans usually bring most everyone to bosses, but monopoly clans often send what they think are enough, but might misjudge sometimes and show up to find themselves outnumbered. With a ley nearby reinforcements can get there quickly enough to outnumber smaller clans if need be, squelching the competition. That's what I was told.
All it has done is forced everyone to create lockers, making it even harder for a lower clan who usually have level lock advantage.
Hmmm. I've never known lockers to be created to avoid having to travel to Carrow bosses. Only ever seen lockers created by people with toons too high to get the benefit of the lower level lock advantage. I've never heard of someone creating a locker just to avoid travel time. On Nuada people make lockers so they don't have to travel, not for the lock advantage?

Hmmm. I've never known lockers to be created to avoid having to travel to Carrow bosses. Only ever seen lockers created by people with toons too high to get the benefit of the lower level lock advantage. I've never heard of someone creating a locker just to avoid travel time. On Nuada people make lockers so they don't have to travel, not for the lock advantage?
Lockers are generally made to outlock the competition at Snorri/mord, on a low competition world like Nuada people would make lockers so they don't have to travel.

Youtube Series here

The layout of carrow was made before the idea of dedicated locker toons I’m pretty sure. Locker toons became popular because of how important snorri became
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The layout of carrow was made before the idea of dedicated locker toons I’m pretty sure. Locker toons became popular because of how important snorri became
Well then maybe that's the reason they won't put a ley closer to those bosses.

There was no lock before carrow.

Youtube Series here

For years the Community has asked for a new Leystone in Carrow as Everyone HATES running/riding/flying to Snorri/Mord.

Just wondering what your reason is for not adding a new, better placed Leystone in Carrow?

You literally have the perfect place for one to go already as shown below, and if you put it to a community vote I could guarantee 80%+ would be in favour of it.

That spot a rare dragon spawns there :)
220 Rogue NightDPS :D
Clan: Havoc