Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Response to griefing

I mean honestly, calm is %100 a skill used to peel a boss off a tank.
No it’s not. As a mage, I gain aggro like crazy often pulling it from the tank. When a Druid calms me, it causes the mob to move to the tank and keeps me alive and dishing out damage. It is not “%100 a skill used to peel a boss off a tank.”
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

No it’s not. As a mage, I gain aggro like crazy often pulling it from the tank. When a Druid calms me, it causes the mob to move to the tank and keeps me alive and dishing out damage. It is not “%100 a skill used to peel a boss off a tank.”
I dual box a Druid and Mage, and I carry calm to keep aggro down. For my mage it’s because AoE pulls adds, and for Druid I calm myself to keep adds off when I’m healing. Calm is necessary for a Druid at Mordi and necro ghosts.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I dual box a Druid and Mage, and I carry calm to keep aggro down. For my mage it’s because AoE pulls adds, and for Druid I calm myself to keep adds off when I’m healing. Calm is necessary for a Druid at Mordi and necro ghosts.
Same here. Effective even without points in it. Saved me so many times!
Dunkeelmeh lvl 223 druid
IKEA lvl 223 ranger
WHAAAAAA lvl 222 rogue
DING lvl 220 mage
CONCORDIIA

To each their own.