Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bug?

Not sure if this has happened to others but I killed a 6* boss in stonevale and typically bosses drop 3 drops but this one only dropped a single drop but it was a 6* but it also died a lot faster than a typical 6* . Yes I made sure it was not like those other versions it was a normal 6* hog .

Not sure I guess it’s happened to a few others, thought I’d make a post to see if any others had the same issues :)

Re: Bug?

Not sure if this has happened to others but I killed a 6* boss in stonevale and typically bosses drop 3 drops but this one only dropped a single drop but it was a 6* but it also died a lot faster than a typical 6* . Yes I made sure it was not like those other versions it was a normal 6* hog .

Not sure I guess it’s happened to a few others, thought I’d make a post to see if any others had the same issues :)
There are 2 versions of the 6 star bosses..
Same with lava lord/pyrus, grom.. etc
One version drops 3 drops other version drop 6 drops and is slightly harder

Maybe its a different mob that i havent seen as u say u killed it faster than normal 6 star..
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

There are 2 versions of the 6 star bosses..
Same with lava lord/pyrus, grom.. etc
One version drops 3 drops other version drop 6 drops and is slightly harder

Maybe its a different mob that i havent seen as u say u killed it faster than normal 6 star..
I’m pretty positive the only 6* versions of the hog are the gem one which drops like 3 gems or whatever and the 6* that drops met armour items but the boss only dropped 1 met item.

(Fire Imps)
6* Charfire: 1 drop
6* Felfire: 3 drops

(Ice Imps)
6* Crystalmist: 1 drop
6* Chillmist: 3 drops

(Magic Imps)
6* Shimmerspell: 1 drop
6* Starspell: 3 drops

(Unicorns)
6* crumbehorn: 1 drop
6* Spirehoof: 3 drops

(Druids)
6* Brutus: 1 drop
6* Falgren: 3 drops

There’s only one variant of 6* met bosses which drop 3 drops... Goretusk included. There are 2 5* variants, a gem version and a single met drop version. Are you sure it was Goretusk?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

(Fire Imps)

(Ice Imps)

(Magic Imps)

(Unicorns)

(Druids)

There’s only one variant of 6* met bosses which drop 3 drops... Goretusk included. There are 2 5* variants, a gem version and a single met drop version. Are you sure it was Goretusk?
Im pretty sure they are all 3 drops now
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

(Fire Imps)

(Ice Imps)

(Magic Imps)

(Unicorns)

(Druids)

Im pretty sure they are all 3 drops now
Ah yea, forgot they changed it
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge