Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auction House Upgrade

Greetings to you all :)
Hope you guys doing fine and well.

Me and my gf been thinking abt it and we came to think of a idea guys.

So we here to suggest a thing abt in game experience i have to make a suggestions if you like it pls comment and if not its also good :)

Ever wondered how bttr it will b if we can see everything on our player equipped inside the auction house in a picture? Like if you wanna buy a helm cant decide which one to buy which one will look bttr just tap on the item and see for yourself dont have to buy it 1st and wear it and what if you dint like the item? Its waste of gold.

So heres what m saying is it will b good if we can see fashion items, Weapons, pets, Mount Dress, everything which is visible inside the auction house guys and i wud like to suggest this thig to Devs and if they approve it will b a big hit and impact on sells guys.

I hav a example which i made myself guys look at it and decide if its good guys its not perfect bt it will give you guys a hint what m talking abt.

Thankfully
Seoleo and Rumers
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

Re: Auction House Upgrade

I think I get where you’re going with this, and I think it’s a good idea :) Sometimes if I’m scrolling through ah I find some interesting fash but I don’t want to consider buying it since I have no idea how it would look when it’s actually on my toon. This would help with that. Not sure if it really matters for weapons, though. I think people generally don’t care what their weapons look like, as long as they work lol.
You could probably make the page bigger, so that you can see both the description of the item as well as an image of your toon with the item equipped.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

So essentially an item preview, right? I like the idea! In the auction house would be great, or possibly just in general, available whenever you view an item - a button that says "Preview" and opens up your character model with the item equipped.
Perhaps there could be an external site that would let you preview items...hehehe
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I think I get where you’re going with this, and I think it’s a good idea :) Sometimes if I’m scrolling through ah I find some interesting fash but I don’t want to consider buying it since I have no idea how it would look when it’s actually on my toon. This would help with that. Not sure if it really matters for weapons, though. I think people generally don’t care what their weapons look like, as long as they work lol.
You could probably make the page bigger, so that you can see both the description of the item as well as an image of your toon with the item equipped.

Exactly thats what we need in auction to do a preview at least let us see what are we looking at not buying it blindly and abt weps mate some players prefer to look charming in their own style specially what their wep looks like or what kinf or aura its giving out with rays m new here so idk all stuff bt i know we need this function here.

Support this thread till it comes in use :)
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

So essentially an item preview, right? I like the idea! In the auction house would be great, or possibly just in general, available whenever you view an item - a button that says "Preview" and opens up your character model with the item equipped.
Perhaps there could be an external site that would let you preview items...hehehe

Yes right mate just like that and m not sure ab general views bt auction must have it cuz theres no option or guess what it looks like it also has its own benefit players will come to learn the names of gears they want most to wear or have they can remember the name and suggest others too.
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

Ooo +1
Only thing is now I’d want that on the trade menu too, and there not really room for it unless there’s a pop up menu. (Which wouldn’t be bad now that I think about it)

Yes like our mate mentioned above button to preview things in the A/H.

Thanks for giving +1 haha appreciate it :)
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]