Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is Mob Energy Still Relevant At Endgame?

Hi All,

So I've been thinking recently about some old EG strats to kill bosses, specifically the one that involved using Energy Harvest on Aggragoth adds so that they couldn't cast the heal skill.

Does anyone have any experience with NPCs running out of energy in the tower? - I do recall certain clans using the strategy to prevent the priestess from healing too.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Is Mob Energy Still Relevant At Endgame?

Some of us tested that on the Dhio adds.

Didnt work.

Tried on the initial pull, when they gather energy and after they gathered before explosion and on the explosion emote. Always said it was successful but you dont see any effect.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

One thing we could try is:

Add tank pulls 5* add
Freeze mages freeze add for a few mins
While add is frozen druids continuously cast e harvest for 5-10 mins.
Add tank sees if it will explode or not.

Theoretically this could work if done long enough but I will see if my clan will be willing to test it if you guys want to try it too.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Add tank pulls 5* add

Theoretically this could work if done long enough but I will see if my clan will be willing to test it if you guys want to try it too.
Tried that....didnt work when we did.

Plus the skill/emote before the explosion one says that it gathers energy. Maybe its gathering external energy as opposed to some from it's own energy pool.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Add tank pulls 5* add

Plus the skill/emote before the explosion one says that it gathers energy. Maybe its gathering external energy as opposed to some from it's own energy pool.
Have you tried draining it’s energy after it gathers in the 10 second window before it explodes? For example freeze add after it gathers and then drain it?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Add tank pulls 5* add

Have you tried draining it’s energy after it gathers in the 10 second window before it explodes? For example freeze add after it gathers and then drain it?
Yes, its all been tested.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Kind of messed up that it doesnt seem relevant especially since I think there is BT recast gear for the skill. Gear would make more sense if reducing mob energy was an effective tactic, but now it's just junk in the loot table.

What mobs actually run out of energy aside from the druids by the portal in Stonevale?

Guardian Deity of Danu

Mobs' energy is insanely high even at shale lvl. The clan that used harvest on necro ot kill spent like 15 mins harvesting his energy to make him essentially obsolete since his melee dmg was awful and still is. I don tthink that even with 60 druids with 40% recast on eharvest being lvl 50 + godly mordy brace will manage to drain down the entire energy of something like gele/bt/dino in 20 mins.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex