Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Jake Wrote : "I think any wizard in that loop around the 195 room has a chance to spawn it."

Regarding the Alchemical Apostate Brace:

@Jake

What makes you think this? Have there been other reports or screen shots other then yours from Dec 4th?
This is not holding up from the stuff I’ve heard.
I remember an admin saying something about it spawning from any wizard, which is why I said that, but I haven’t actually heard of any spawns from any of the other wizard.

From what I can tell, the single wizard in the northwest corner can spawn the mob that drops the 2 versions of the apostate brace. The two wizards in the southwest corner can spawn the mob that drop the other 2 versions of the brace.

I haven’t heard of spawns from any other wizards yet.

That said, I personally have only seen drop from northwest corner, as I got that drop myself and have seen it be dropped from there for others. The drop from the southwest corner is just stuff I’ve heard, so I can’t actually 100% confirm that.

The only wizards in that loop I can 100% confirm spawn the mob is the one in northwest corner.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Jake Wrote : "I think any wizard in that loop around the 195 room has a chance to spawn it."

Regarding the Alchemical Apostate Brace:

@Jake

What makes you think this? Have there been other reports or screen shots other then yours from Dec 4th?
This is not holding up from the stuff I’ve heard.
I remember an admin saying something about it spawning from any wizard, which is why I said that, but I haven’t actually heard of any spawns from any of the other wizard.

From what I can tell, the single wizard in the northwest corner can spawn the mob that drops the 2 versions of the apostate brace. The two wizards in the southwest corner can spawn the mob that drop the other 2 versions of the brace.

I haven’t heard of spawns from any other wizards yet.

That said, I personally have only seen drop from northwest corner, as I got that drop myself and have seen it be dropped from there for others. The drop from the southwest corner is just stuff I’ve heard, so I can’t actually 100% confirm that.

The only wizards in that loop I can 100% confirm spawn the mob is the one in northwest corner.

Could u or anyone really confirm that they are still in the game? Danu has farmed (only NW, full U shape, only corners, only SW)for about 1000 hours without any result

Is there anyway we can get some hints for this item or better versions of it? I’ve spoken to numerous people and farmed just about everywhere and have no idea ... some hints would be lovely ! :)
Best guess I have for an existence fading item with no level requirement would be the graveyard outside the catacombs, but totally a guess based on the item itself.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Is there anyway we can get some hints for this item or better versions of it? I’ve spoken to numerous people and farmed just about everywhere and have no idea ... some hints would be lovely ! :)
Best guess I have for an existence fading item with no level requirement would be the graveyard outside the catacombs, but totally a guess based on the item itself.
I suppose that would make sense I mean the wraiths outside ... but and again stuff has a tendency to make no sense sometimes haha but thank you again I’ll shall try to farm there a little more :)

Hellforged brace - The trolls huddled up in the middle
Apostate Brace - South west corner mage in alchemical

Hellforged dropped months ago, apostate dropped within 24hrs prior to me posting this - they do exist and please for the love of god stop asking me where i got these while im cooking (vr give us a peaceful place to cook)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hellforged brace - The trolls huddled up in the middle
Apostate Brace - South west corner mage in alchemical

Hellforged dropped months ago, apostate dropped within 24hrs prior to me posting this - they do exist and please for the love of god stop asking me where i got these while im cooking (vr give us a peaceful place to cook)
Send ss of the mob or it’s fake news.
Hi