Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

Honestly rn I'm glad I took 3 months off from playing the game so I know I don't have to worry about a ban

Yes thank you. It is a pain and we are thankful that you can fix the issues.

Honestly rn I'm glad I took 3 months off from playing the game so I know I don't have to worry about a ban
thankfully i was asleeep at the time, i woke up to all the commotion and was like it has to be out server like
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

So I'm wandering will the people who used the gold i.e. myself be banned permanently? I bought a decent amount of stuff and mounts with it including lux which I sent to my pvp toon to use. As of rn it says my account is banned because of breaking the rules. Id like to know if I will be allowed back in since I didn't scam or cheat I just used the gold to buy and try out some stuff I've always wanted to, as did many other players. And honestly I didn't know that is was hacked until everyone started getting gold I just figured that someone was quitting and giving away his stuff. That and its not like I could give the gold back once I took it he left as soon as gave out everything. If I am banned permanently please let me know because I did spend 50 USD [and was planning on getting more chests] 3 hours before the moron hacked it and gave everyone in the castle gold. And id like to work on getting a refund if I cant access that account anymore. Thx for taking your time to fix this mistake and please get back to me.
My character name is Amp btw and I'm a level 186 druid.
Also if my character is banned can I transfer the 50 USD to rosmerta where my other toons are currently.
Celtic hero Amp/ Nuada The top energy drink on the server.

So I'm wandering will the people who used the gold i.e. myself be banned permanently? I bought a decent amount of stuff and mounts with it including lux which I sent to my pvp toon to use. As of rn it says my account is banned because of breaking the rules. Id like to know if I will be allowed back in since I didn't scam or cheat I just used the gold to buy and try out some stuff I've always wanted to, as did many other players. And honestly I didn't know that is was hacked until everyone started getting gold I just figured that someone was quitting and giving away his stuff. That and its not like I could give the gold back once I took it he left as soon as gave out everything. If I am banned permanently please let me know because I did spend 50 USD [and was planning on getting more chests] 3 hours before the moron hacked it and gave everyone in the castle gold. And id like to work on getting a refund if I cant access that account anymore. Thx for taking your time to fix this mistake and please get back to me.
Also if my character is banned can I transfer the 50 USD to rosmerta where my other toons are currently.
You thought there would be millions upon tens of millions of gold given out, and didn’t have the piece of mind to realize it would be fixed?

I’m sorry. I feel there’s some poor judgement there. It seems like everyone that went on a spending spree had the thought in the back of their minds like they’d leave the gold alone if you spent enough of it, transferred enough to different characters, or split it up in other assets.

Everyone who spent thought they would beat the system, and you are the reason your server is locked. The players that knew better? They’re paying for your mistakes right now.

Do I think you should be permanently banned? No. But I’m not VR. Right now, I’m a player on another server that realizes the finite amount of developer and QA is being spent on undoing this mess. A mess you contributed to, and attempted to benefit from.

Good luck with your appeal. I hope the players who saw this happening and stayed far away from it get a chance to log in soon.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

You thought there would be millions upon tens of millions of gold given out, and didn’t have the piece of mind to realize it would be fixed?

I’m sorry. I feel there’s some poor judgement there. It seems like everyone that went on a spending spree had the thought in the back of their minds like they’d leave the gold alone if you spent enough of it, transferred enough to different characters, or split it up in other assets.

Everyone who spent thought they would beat the system, and you are the reason your server is locked. The players that knew better? They’re paying for your mistakes right now.

Do I think you should be permanently banned? No. But I’m not VR. Right now, I’m a player on another server that realizes the finite amount of developer and QA is being spent on undoing this mess. A mess you contributed to, and attempted to benefit from.

Good luck with your appeal. I hope the players who saw this happening and stayed far away from it get a chance to log in soon.

FIrstly, not everyone has read the poliies and rules on forums as many people didnt know it existed
Secondaly, there is alot of people who have a lot of gold from bulk selling, reselling, that amount of gold is indeed possible, one person on our server nearly has 400m from legit
A lot of people after realising the gold is faked didnt spend it and reported it straight away to support so it could get fixed, so yes one may make a poor judgement by taking the gold but some have made up for it by reporting it instead of spending the gold

i hope everyone gets their toons back accept the person who did the cheat glitch or whatever in the first place, i want to be able to play on my server (i didnt take any gold btw xD)
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

FIrstly, not everyone has read the poliies and rules on forums as many people didnt know it existed

I think you need to credit people with a basic sense of right and wrong.
Secondaly, there is alot of people who have a lot of gold from bulk selling, reselling, that amount of gold is indeed possible, one person on our server nearly has 400m from legit
They really don’t, the top 20 gold holders on Nuada combined don’t add up to 400million. The absolute richest player in game (double their nearest rival) has a fraction over half of 400m.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

how do people know if its wrong to take gold of someone if they don't know its fake? all i'm saying is don't judge people for doing something wrong when they only person in the wrong is the one who actually hacked cheated took advantage of a glitch or whatever they did, but its not only that persons fault for actually hacking but the developers of the games fault for allowing such glitch or whatever possible for it to happen, more precautions should be taken place to stop it from happening and to the people who accepted the gold, lesson learnt...they wont be making that mistake again
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

They really don’t, the top 20 gold holders on Nuada combined don’t add up to 400million. The absolute richest player in game (double their nearest rival) has a fraction over half of 400m.[/quote]

then that person is lying of what he got (which is just stupid) and its my bad
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

I think you need to credit people with a basic sense of right and wrong.
They really don’t, the top 20 gold holders on Nuada combined don’t add up to 400million. The absolute richest player in game (double their nearest rival) has a fraction over half of 400m.
He's probably talking about Firemage who has around 135m in gold in Nuada. Still falls well short of 400m.

Ignorance really isn't an excuse, me and Gwen Minogue were shouting in castle almost the whole time the glitcher was in castle not to take the gold because it wasn't legit and you would get banned.

The guy even said if you take my gold you risk getting banned.

Anyone who took the gold, then maybe saw our shouts or realised better should have instantly traded it back or logged off and pmed an admin on forums either Schwing or Difinitus and explain the situation.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here