Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chest rates gone better?

Wow, okay that is entirely my bad. My apologies - I should have double checked the patch notes before saying anything.
You're fired.
:lol: Hahaha oh I mean :shock: don’t do that we need Eragon!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Wow, okay that is entirely my bad. My apologies - I should have double checked the patch notes before saying anything.
You're fired.
Aw :(
You're fired.
:lol: Hahaha oh I mean :shock: don’t do that we need Eragon!
Debatable :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I couldn't say if the drop rates are good but so far I got a lot of mounts, capes, seedlings, phoenix eggs, dragon eggs, mount tokens (A LOT - it can make 2 spirit mounts for my 2 alts), pet tokens.
For 7,000+ chest openings (just this weekend) I have got quite a lot of good items.

Here are the number of items dropped from 7000+ chests as far as I remember:

1. Dragon Eggs - 9
2. Phoenix Eggs - 19
3. Corrupted Seedlings - 16
4. Mount Tokens - 257
5. Pet Tokens - 278
6. Health Sigil - 1700+
7. Energy Sigil - 1700+
8. Boar mounts - 18
9. Cape mounts - 15 (1 Mythic - white cape 100%)
10. Stick mounts - 16 (1 Legendary 100%, eagle, etc.)
11. Ostara Instruments - 70+
12. Efflorescent Scoitniamnh Pieces - 30+ (only 2 of them are Efflorescent White ones)
13. Lixes - bajillion lol
14. Backpack Expansion - 250+
15. Bank Expansion - 250+
16. White Fashion Token 5/5
17. Different Shrimmering Ostara Wig Colors - 14
18. Aeon Wlydhood and Highlander sets
etc.. etc..

I guess they improved the drop rates, or it is because the rotation of items are just for Ostara items only, not global.
Phoenix eggs drops often on me, but Dragon eggs.... nah.. for 7000 chests I need to have like 10++++ dragon eggs.

So far I already made a lot of gold with selling and trading as well.

---> I hope that they introduce new items for each event, not only Aeon.
Now I have bunch of Aeon items that I cannot say I put too much value on because it's "Aeon". - how sad for a game spender.
I am willing to spoil OTM/VR with my purchases, just I want something new!

Cheers!
Clan: Havoc, Server: Morrigan

I couldn't say if the drop rates are good but so far I got a lot of mounts, capes, seedlings, phoenix eggs, dragon eggs, mount tokens (A LOT - it can make 2 spirit mounts for my 2 alts), pet tokens.
For 7,000+ chest openings (just this weekend) I have got quite a lot of good items.
Wow thanks for supporting the game!
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Wow thanks for supporting the game!

Continue to make quality of life improvements and it’s easy to support the game. Thank so much for the progress this year!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

1. Dragon Eggs - 9
2. Phoenix Eggs - 19
4. Mount Tokens - 257
5. Pet Tokens - 278
6. Health Sigil - 1700+
7. Energy Sigil - 1700+
8. Boar mounts - 18
12. Efflorescent Scoitniamnh Pieces - 30+ (only 2 of them are Efflorescent White ones)
etc.. etc..

I guess they improved the drop rates, or it is because the rotation of items are just for Ostara items only, not global.
Phoenix eggs drops often on me, but Dragon eggs.... nah.. for 7000 chests I need to have like 10++++ dragon eggs.

Now I have bunch of Aeon items that I cannot say I put too much value on because it's "Aeon". - how sad for a game spender.

Cheers!
7000+ chests, wow..... just wow. There is no game worth that kind of money. What ever happened to the days of spend $49.99 and play forever??
I really like Celtic hero’s, but they aren’t worth 7000 chests worth of my money...... I gave them more than my $49.99 ages ago.......

1. Dragon Eggs - 9
2. Phoenix Eggs - 19
4. Mount Tokens - 257
5. Pet Tokens - 278
6. Health Sigil - 1700+
7. Energy Sigil - 1700+
8. Boar mounts - 18
etc.. etc..

Cheers!
7000+ chests, wow..... just wow. There is no game worth that kind of money. What ever happened to the days of spend $49.99 and play forever??
I really like Celtic hero’s, but they aren’t worth 7000 chests worth of my money...... I gave them more than my $49.99 ages ago.......
Here’s an honest answer. Based on my openings... not really worth it. I don’t suggest players to do the same.
I did it because it is my way of sponsoring the dev team, and I hope they will make the game better as time goes by!
Clan: Havoc, Server: Morrigan

1. Dragon Eggs - 9
2. Phoenix Eggs - 19
4. Mount Tokens - 257
5. Pet Tokens - 278
6. Health Sigil - 1700+
7. Energy Sigil - 1700+
8. Boar mounts - 18
etc.. etc..

Cheers!
Here’s an honest answer. Based on my openings... not really worth it. I don’t suggest players to do the same.
I did it because it is my way of sponsoring the dev team, and I hope they will make the game better as time goes by!
Eh we gotta get our hastes somewhere anyways
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

We did revamp the chests at the last update, mainly removing a lot of old fashion which will now instead be in smaller sets that rotate.
Just waiting for those lan chests to roll around (p.s. please make it during double plat) (p.p.s. can we have at least one of the super popular fash sets in each chest round, the wyld/highlander combo is a total stinker) :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion