Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Tavern

#81
Doc Holiday wrote:
Sgt slotter wrote:Tax won't matter to scammers and people that run off with clan owned gear. It's free $ for them


There's no such thing as clan owned gear.
That's just dom clan logic and lip service members give amd don't actually believe.
Y'know aside from a few die hards.

Distribution establishes ownership.

Otherwise, essentially you work for a company and put the work, spend the time n plat ect.
Instead of getting payed every week, they lend you money.
Then if you decide to quit your job.
They try n send you to collections and have you charged w theft lol.

The reason some of these servers have more access is the lack of dom clans.
You don't have groups of people with literal albums of drops, that will never see the light of day.

One solution could be what a lot of people are doing, walking away from dom clan and dead servers.
Rather then try n change the rest of the game to fit your servers probs, people walk away from that server and go to where those problems don't exist.

One of the other solutions which we're already sort of seeing.
1) Have some of these clans adapt the distributoon establishes approach.
So guys can do as they wish with their drops ultimately benefiting the members as well as bringing more items onto the server.

Or

2) Leave dead or dom servers and let them sit there by themselves or let server die.
Then go somewhere w a more free economy.

Both of these solutions puts the problem back in the hand of the players amd doesn't affect global trade. As well as doesn't make it a company problem so much as an individual problem, that's easily remedied by the individual.


Me n doc think alike. Well said and well explained.

Re: Global Tavern

#82
Doc Holiday wrote:
Sgt slotter wrote:Tax won't matter to scammers and people that run off with clan owned gear. It's free $ for them


There's no such thing as clan owned gear.
That's just dom clan logic and lip service members give amd don't actually believe.
Y'know aside from a few die hards.

Distribution establishes ownership.

Otherwise, essentially you work for a company and put the work, spend the time n plat ect.
Instead of getting payed every week, they lend you money.
Then if you decide to quit your job.
They try n send you to collections and have you charged w theft lol.

The reason some of these servers have more access is the lack of dom clans.
You don't have groups of people with literal albums of drops, that will never see the light of day.

One solution could be what a lot of people are doing, walking away from dom clan and dead servers.
Rather then try n change the rest of the game to fit your servers probs, people walk away from that server and go to where those problems don't exist.

One of the other solutions which we're already sort of seeing.
1) Have some of these clans adapt the distributoon establishes approach.
So guys can do as they wish with their drops ultimately benefiting the members as well as bringing more items onto the server.

Or

2) Leave dead or dom servers and let them sit there by themselves or let server die.
Then go somewhere w a more free economy.

Both of these solutions puts the problem back in the hand of the players amd doesn't affect global trade. As well as doesn't make it a company problem so much as an individual problem, that's easily remedied by the individual.

If you get told that in order to join a particular clan then you must agree to the stipulations they put forth up to and including "clan owned gear" then as soon as you say yes, then yes there is. You do you, we'll do us.

Re: Global Tavern

#83
Clan gear is a myth. You earn your gear and you can keep it when you leave.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Global Tavern

#84
Chaotic wrote:Clan gear is a myth. You earn your gear and you can keep it when you leave.


Clan owned may be a little misnomer. Clan obtained. Most wont let you sell clan obtained gear. If it’s worth being in that clan, then you don’t sell or risk.. not being in that clan.

You could leave and sell, but chances are you will never make it back in that clan again.

It’s the agreement you make when you are in those clans. And I don’t think it’s unreasonable.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Re: Global Tavern

#85
Lucerin wrote:
Chaotic wrote:Clan gear is a myth. You earn your gear and you can keep it when you leave.


Clan owned may be a little misnomer. Clan obtained. Most wont let you sell clan obtained gear. If it’s worth being in that clan, then you don’t sell or risk.. not being in that clan.

You could leave and sell, but chances are you will never make it back in that clan again.

It’s the agreement you make when you are in those clans. And I don’t think it’s unreasonable.


Some clans actually believe they have the rights to all gear the members own.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Global Tavern

#86
Chaotic wrote:
Lucerin wrote:
Chaotic wrote:Clan gear is a myth. You earn your gear and you can keep it when you leave.


Clan owned may be a little misnomer. Clan obtained. Most wont let you sell clan obtained gear. If it’s worth being in that clan, then you don’t sell or risk.. not being in that clan.

You could leave and sell, but chances are you will never make it back in that clan again.

It’s the agreement you make when you are in those clans. And I don’t think it’s unreasonable.


Some clans actually believe they have the rights to all gear the members own.

It's true, I had to convince people in the past to keep their gear when they were leaving clans. They brainwashed them into thinking it was "clan property". It's the people who make up the clan that kill the bosses, not the actual clan. If you put in the work, you deserve a take.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Global Tavern

#87
Furyion wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
Lucerin wrote:
Clan owned may be a little misnomer. Clan obtained. Most wont let you sell clan obtained gear. If it’s worth being in that clan, then you don’t sell or risk.. not being in that clan.

You could leave and sell, but chances are you will never make it back in that clan again.

It’s the agreement you make when you are in those clans. And I don’t think it’s unreasonable.


Some clans actually believe they have the rights to all gear the members own.

It's true, I had to convince people in the past to keep their gear when they were leaving clans. They brainwashed them into thinking it was "clan property". It's the people who make up the clan that kill the bosses, not the actual clan. If you put in the work, you deserve a take.


Lol Its exactly like Lucerin says. Although its not really enforceable and if you are leaving you aren't gonna do the right thing anyways. No one is brainwashed...at least in the clan I'm in its agreed upon before joining the clan. Yes you put in the work but so does every other member in the clan.

If you win a drop it is yours to an extent. You can use it and no one is ever gonna ask you to return it if you are still using it however if you get an upgrade or are leaving the game/clan we ask that you return it so other clan members can put to use.

It works for some clans and some people and doesn't for others.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Re: Global Tavern

#88
Beast25 wrote:
Furyion wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
Some clans actually believe they have the rights to all gear the members own.

It's true, I had to convince people in the past to keep their gear when they were leaving clans. They brainwashed them into thinking it was "clan property". It's the people who make up the clan that kill the bosses, not the actual clan. If you put in the work, you deserve a take.


Lol Its exactly like Lucerin says. Although its not really enforceable and if you are leaving you aren't gonna do the right thing anyways. No one is brainwashed...at least in the clan I'm in its agreed upon before joining the clan. Yes you put in the work but so does every other member in the clan.


Great you wanna take other peoples hard earned drops, sounds like a real nice clan.

Beast25 wrote:If you win a drop it is yours to an extent. You can use it and no one is ever gonna ask you to return it if you are still using it however if you get an upgrade or are leaving the game/clan we ask that you return it so other clan members can put to use.


Gwyd clans had great environments because gear is not seen as a clan possession we didn't call people scammers when they leave clan and don't return the godly braces they worked for 2 years to obtain, same for Nuada.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Global Tavern

#89
Chaotic wrote:
Beast25 wrote:Lol Its exactly like Lucerin says. Although its not really enforceable and if you are leaving you aren't gonna do the right thing anyways. No one is brainwashed...at least in the clan I'm in its agreed upon before joining the clan. Yes you put in the work but so does every other member in the clan.


Great you wanna take other peoples hard earned drops, sounds like a real nice clan.

Beast25 wrote:If you win a drop it is yours to an extent. You can use it and no one is ever gonna ask you to return it if you are still using it however if you get an upgrade or are leaving the game/clan we ask that you return it so other clan members can put to use.


Gwyd clans had great environments because gear is not seen as a clan possession we didn't call people scammers when they leave clan and don't return the godly braces they worked for 2 years to obtain, same for Nuada.


Great and your system works for you and our system works for us. Really arrogant comments from you seeing as you know nothing about the clan I'm in or the environment of the clan. We also don't label them scammers.

That being said this is getting off topic so I wish you the best of luck on Gwyd/Nuada.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Re: Global Tavern

#90
This isn’t really relayed to this topic but urgently need to get hold of someone in regards to a very serious matter to do with suspected duping happening right now

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests